**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Hello.

I'm going to bite the bullet and join you girls here.

Hope there's room for a little one ;) If so take a peep at my chart then.

All advice appreciated.

Holy smokes !!!! check out my chart wth is going on it keeps going up and up !!! and my cm is back yay !

Nope no :bfp: yet but its for hope and luck . Really hoping i can keep it up lol i hope it turns out to be a :bfp: later next week:thumbup:
Ya moxies chart looks so awesome :test: :test: we are all dying to see what comes out of it!!!

Yes well those temps are amazingly high....when are you testing?

Ladies please can i have you advice on my o day

Temp rise a few days ago confirmed o, or so i thought. A few days ago i mentioned this and how it must have happened during the night as i didn't have my usual o pains. Well im having them now!! bad ones too, for at least 4 hours of them so far!

Did i not o 3 days ago??

I think you did o hun mabey it hurts as its coming out of the tube ??? I know mine hurts sometimes like o pains afterwards but its very possible that your 0ing 3 days later then what ff said to id wait and see what your temp does tom:hugs:

SOOOO ladies ive just tested with 3 Dollar tree tests with SMU/afternoon/and pm and theres a very faint pink line!!!! will retest in the morning went and bought some tests so i can poas this weekend lol my IC;s should be here on monday or tuesday so i bought 5 tests :happydance: I hope it gets darker over the next few days!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry i cant post pics my SD card reader broke :cry: If and when i get a digi that says pregnant or a super dark line ill post with my cells camera

Another faint line this morning starting to ge excited its not any darker tho so testing again monday morning:thumbup:

Congrats Ruskie, i knew that chart was looking good :) Cant wait for pictures. I really hope this is it for you.

Thats fantastic Ruskie! Xx

Your chart is looking great

My temp went up again this morning, still not 100% sure whether im 1dpo or 4dpo. Either way my cervix is now lower so Im definitely past o!

Shut up!? OMG
:dance: :happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance:

Omg RG your pregnant!!!!!
Eeeee congratulations hun you must be ecstatic!!!!

:)

Cheeky I definatley think your 4DPO
Sometimes my temps can be the same as the highest pre OVs
And your jump was much higher then AND you have CM marked as W O:)

x x x x

Not to excited i want a nice dark bfp or digi that says pregnant before i get excited hehe:hugs:

Hello.

All advice appreciated.

Looking good so far hun O:)

Is AF late? Have you tested yet?
Do you have regular cycles?

:flower:

Hello.

All advice appreciated.

Looking good so far hun O:)

Is AF late? Have you tested yet?
Do you have regular cycles?

:flower:

Yep 2 days.

Got two what i think to be evaps last week.

Tested about 15mins ago and nothing.

I might leave it until the morning and try again as NO sign!

Hi cheeky, I think you oved later than ff thinks. Trust your physical signs and remember that temp levels are as important as temp changes when identifying patterns. If you trust your previous charts, it all points to temp increase before Ov, then a drop for your Ov, correlating to the mittelschmerz you feel. LH peaks can be well before the egg breaks loose.... The body might be slow to respond, you might actually have caught a slow increase before the proper peak, or the pain could be the luteal cyst forming. No way to really tell without quantitative blood tests and scans. Fingers crossed it is a nice healthy egg who is travelling down the right tube as we speak!!

Ruskie OMG...congrats hun! I guess putting up that ticker helped with all the positive thinking! Cant wait to see the darker line tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->