**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Test every day until you get BFP...your chart looks great. Very similar to mine so i reckon you'll get that BFP! FX'd for you hun and GL x

Really ?? Thats kinda encouraging but at the same time im trying not to get to excited i dont want to be sad again hehe ill be testing every am i guess then untill af comes unless she ends up being more then a week late then itl be time for a beta lol

Pic posted in gallery i know its very blurry i tried editing it with my photo program but it sucks the line looks alot better in person !!!! Although i wont take this as a sure bfp untill i get a nice dark line but i put it down as positive:thumbup:

I'm gona go take a look RG!

:bfn: for me :(
Kinda gutted cos now I have no idea when or if we'll start TTC again!
With our history it could be years until we become parents.

Feeling very sorry for myself this morning lol

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Don't give up hope yet Maaybe :hugs:

Your chart does look similar to your usual pattern, but then so did it the month you got your BFP - temp was only a little higher! And you didn't get your BFP until 11dpo, so maybe you'll get it within the next couple of days

Thanks hun :hugs:

I keep diggin the test out the bin lol
I can convince myself there's a line but then when I looked 'properly' there's not :dohh: lol

It might be for the best :flower:

:kiss:

Doesn't matter what the current circumstances are with you both it.s still something you.ve wanted for a long time and its hard to give up on our dreams and desires

i hope it all works out for you whatever the outcome of this cycle. X x x

Well temps took a nice nose dive this morning and my test was a :bfn: so i think last night was a false positive or evap i wont be using those tests again:cry:

Oh RG I hope the temp drop doesn't mean anything but with the :bfn: it doesn't look good, I'm sorry hun :( :hugs:

I don't understand your positive I seen was definatley positive :(
Could it be a chemical pregnancy?

:hugs: x x x x x x
:kiss: x x x x x x x

I doubt it ive read alot about those tests and while ive never had any problems with them at all alot of ladies seem to get false positive or lots of evaps. So i guess we wait and see if i start spotting tonight or tom cause af is due sat but im asuming she might be late cause i ovulated a day late again:hugs: So if things dont work out this time me and hubby decided its time to see a doctor and find out why i cant seem to conceive easily or keep a pregnancy viable past 6 weeks

So ive just made my first apointment with a gyno to figure out wth is going on with my body hehe Its on wensday next week hopefully we get some answers!!!! So if AF doesnt show im sure the doctor will know by a exam if im pregnant or not FX she doesnt come but if she does mabey i can finaly get some answers!!!

Aw hun :hugs:

Going to the doctors is a good idea :thumbup:
Can't believe you got an appointment so quick although you are in the US (I think? O:))
All we do is wait and wait and wait around in the UK lol
I went to my GP in March or April I thinka nd all I've had done is a blood test and ultrasound :dohh:
Although I did have the pregnancy during that time too :shrug:

Hope everything goes well! :thumbup:

I've got a question. . .
It's a bit TMI in parts though lol

We DTD earlier on and he had me in doggy style so it was easier (less messy) for me to sit back onto some tissue afterwards. . . :blush:
When I did it all came out in one go kinda thing (TMI sorry ladies!) but it had blood in it :shock:

I never have spotting!
I had it in the TTW when I was pregnant but a tiny, tiny, tiny amount, just the once and just before this period came but it's my first since the MC so I put it down to that.

There was quite a bit there, enough to shock me lol
It didn't really seem like fresh blood but it wasn't exactly brown . . .
Just an hour before this I have sharp stabbing pains in my right/middle (if that makes sense) just below my hip bone.

You can guess I'm getting a bit excited thinking it's implantatio but would it happen as late as 11DPO?! :wacko:

x x x x x x x x x

Well if it was implantation bleeding, then you would have implanted a couple of days ago and the blood's only just made its way out - probably with the help of the sex!

Fingers crossed Maaybe xxx

RG - good luck with the appointment, hope AF doesn't show xxx

Well if it was implantation bleeding, then you would have implanted a couple of days ago and the blood's only just made its way out - probably with the help of the sex!

Wow I'm scared now! lol
I'm wondering if I could be in with a chance this month afterall:)

How're things with you cheeky?
A while till you can test O:)

x x x x

Sounds very promising hun i really hope that its IB !!!! Ya i live in the us =D althought our medical care sucks here compared ot the uk we pay out our asses for coverage and services its bs greed is so distugsting lol But i got ins so it cuts my out of pocket cost by alot :thumbup:

Wow I'm scared now! lol
I'm wondering if I could be in with a chance this month afterall:)

How're things with you cheeky?
A while till you can test O:)

x x x x

I'll probably start testing at the weekend, depending on my temperatures. Hopefully the wedding planning will take my mind off TTC and we will get our BFP at some point before :D

Hehe i got married to my DH when i was 6 months pregnant with my youngest i actualy fit into a starightline dress it was amazing hehe but you could defintly tell i was pregnant :thumbup: Have you bought a dress yet ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->