**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Im actualy doing really good anxious for my ultrasound on monday and praying its not fibroids hehe

do they think you may have that, i was actually doing some reading on those earlier on today.

GL with that hun

Ya he thinks i might he said my uterus was enlarged and that could also explain the prolonged spotting after my actualy period ends and also the pain with periods and ovulation :thumbup:

hi ladies - I have been MIA but have been perving...LOL...hope everyone is doing well!

Aw it's not long until your back in the game with us hun! :hugs:

libbymarks I just read on another thread that your going to go to the doctors once you hit 8 months. . . ?
I don't think they're likely to do anything until after you've been trying over a year O:)

Had a good night at a party last night but there was a pregnant woman there who is due the same time as me, I cried.
And I was dressed as a geisha so had runny white paint all down my face :(
I was so angry at her. . . her pregnancy was an accident and she already had a child. . .
Everyone keeps telling me I should move on and not be angry but I am :(

:hugs: :kiss:

maaybe - it is ok to be angry this is still new and fresh....you have to work through these emotions..once you have done that then you will be able to put it behind you.

nay maaybe its okay to be mad and sad. i know i still get like that after two years.. About the 8 month mark and the doc's, my doc is really really lovely and always manages to pull strings for me and what not, so i am hoping she can but if not its okay

hey can you please have a look at my chart it took a dip today and its made me really depressed :(

nay maaybe its okay to be mad and sad. i know i still get like that after two years.. About the 8 month mark and the doc's, my doc is really really lovely and always manages to pull strings for me and what not, so i am hoping she can but if not its okay

hey can you please have a look at my chart it took a dip today and its made me really depressed :(

Did you take your temp at a different time to normal today. . . ?
Your marker is white rather than blue indicating that something was different to normal O:)

x x x

Moxie, if your around. . .

Do you think my higher temps pre OV, the month I conceived are of any significance or had a role in my becoming pregnant?

:flower: x x x

i took it about 20 minutes earlier so i dont think it would of had much of a difference

No not that much difference, it probably would have been .6 higher if you had take it at the right time O:)

Does anyone have an opinion of my temps?
They're very 'stable', wondering if my thermomoters on it's way out.

:flower: x x x

maaybe - looks like good pre-ov temps...I would say you are right on track for a good cycle. I dont think it looks like anything is wrong with your thermometer.

Well im back ladies dont know anything yet =( is it normal for them to ask when your last period was ???

maaybe - looks like good pre-ov temps...I would say you are right on track for a good cycle. I dont think it looks like anything is wrong with your thermometer.

Thanks hun, worrying for nothing again lol

Well im back ladies dont know anything yet =( is it normal for them to ask when your last period was ???

Yep, they just want to figure out where you are in your cycle so they know what your lining should be looking like O:)
Did she not say anything about it at all? (This is your ultrasounds right? O:))

:flow: x x x x

Yep she said she couldnt say anything at all ! but i noticed a little somthing that resmebled a a baby sac in one of the shots she took !!! thats when she started asking about when my last period was lol so i thought it might be something:thumbup: Hopefully it was not cause that would mean some problems cause my temps are way down ands i actualy bleed so i hope its just nothing but if it is mabey things will be okay =D

Yep she said she couldnt say anything at all ! but i noticed a little somthing that resmebled a a baby sac in one of the shots she took !!! thats when she started asking about when my last period was lol so i thought it might be something:thumbup: Hopefully it was not cause that would mean some problems cause my temps are way down ands i actualy bleed so i hope its just nothing but if it is mabey things will be okay =D

What?!
Are you testing positive? Was your last 'period' normal?

Yeah very strange, at mine she was like well I need to get my notes and pictures looked at by someone else but I'm pretty sure everything is normal.

:flower: x x x x x

I havent taken a pregnancy test since i started bleeding , Ill know what the doc says probly tommorow sometime :thumbup: My periods have been lighter since i had my mc in march but i think mabey that actualy helped my cycles get somewhat regular in length and heavyiness =D I really wish i could got some copies for myself so i could show u guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->