**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

I think your chart still looks great cheeky !!!:hugs:
Well as for me AF is officially gone today :happydance: Now we wait for ovulation go sept/oct conception :thumbup:

I think your chart still looks good too hun! :hugs: :kiss:

I've got my HSG on Wednesday I'm dead excited!! :dohh: :haha:
Can't wait to find out when our IVF appointment is either, just hope it isn't too far away . . .

We're still gona be trying naturally though, so will still be in here asking Moxie silly questions for the next few months (hopefully it's only a few months as well!)

:flower: x x x x x x x

Thats good mabey they say alot of women get pregnant the same cycle as a hsg !!!
Well todays OPK is darker what do you ladies think ???
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/OPK%20HPT/002.jpg

Yep :thumbup:
We're trying to time DTD so he has saved some of his swimmers up too, I would be so very grateful if I were to get pregnant naturally again and not go through IVF O:)

Your on your way babe, maybe later on or a day more? :)

:flower: x x x

Im thinking ill get a positive in 2 days i am hoping i will still ovulate on a normal day this cycle and not late :thumbup:

I thought saving swimmers wasn't possible with antibodies, as they died off in greater numbers waiting to be ejaculated?

I thought saving swimmers wasn't possible with antibodies, as they died off in greater numbers waiting to be ejaculated?

Where have you heard that? I'm not questioning you, just would like to go a read!! :haha:

No I didn't know that Moxie! I can't find that much literature on anti bodies at all and a lot of it that I do contradicts each other.

:hugs: :kiss:

Can't wait to find out when our IVF appointment is either, just hope it isn't too far away . . .

We're still gona be trying naturally though, so will still be in here asking Moxie silly questions for the next few months (hopefully it's only a few months as well!)

Glad to hear you are still trying naturally honey. :kiss:

And good luck for your HSG, hope the results are good.

I am gutted Phill didnt want to TTC after my lap & dye in May because like Ruskie says it increases your chances. I think we have missed out window though.

I'm starting to get the hang of temping now, its kind automatic when I get up.

My temps seem to be settling now aswell, some sort of pattern.

xxx

Glad to hear you are still trying naturally honey. :kiss:

And good luck for your HSG, hope the results are good.

I am gutted Phill didnt want to TTC after my lap & dye in May because like Ruskie says it increases your chances. I think we have missed out window though.

I'm starting to get the hang of temping now, its kind automatic when I get up.

My temps seem to be settling now aswell, some sort of pattern.

xxx

Awww thanks hun :hugs:
I gota admit though the I read up the more I'm shocked we managed to get pregnant at all! There's couples with the same problem as us, most of the time less servre and they haven't been able to conceive for 3 years + :shock: Our little angel was a miracle :cloud9:

I'm feeling a lot more positive these days, didnt realise I was feeling so low until I started feeling better if that makes sense? So I'm just thinking that there's always a chance as little as it is, how silly would we be to miss it O:)

Thanks hun, I'm a bit worried I might have a blockage or slight blockage on my right side but we'll see O:)

Awww hun, men are such losers sometimes!! :dohh: :hugs:

:thumbup: :kiss:

I'm just happy I am TTC now!!

I just hope I am pregnant before my consultant appoinment in December, that would be ideal. I dont want to have another op and I am happy with just having one baby. The next step for me would probably be to remove my left & tube and ovary and hope my right becomes dominant.

Yeah I know what you mean about not knowing how bad you felt till you feel better.

Lots of love & hugs honey.

xxxx

Hey gals

Really really need your help.
Please look at this chart. I think I ovulated cd16 so that makes me way way way late but still get bfns.
Anyone think I ovulated different times.
I got usual signs at cd16 and nothing else.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e59b3

Hey gals

Really really need your help.
Please look at this chart. I think I ovulated cd16 so that makes me way way way late but still get bfns.
Anyone think I ovulated different times.
I got usual signs at cd16 and nothing else.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e59b3

I think you may have OV'd around CD23/24 which means your only around 10/11DPO.

If that's the case you've got a nice big dip on CD7/8 :thumbup:

Can't understand why FF wouldn't have picked up on OV though . . . :wacko:

Hey ragdoll

I think I would agree with Maaybe, bit hard to be sure with the missing temps though.

Hi Maaybe -- it really depends on the type of antibodies. Did they give any indication on where they were? Supposedly tail are better than head ones, for obvious reasons (affecting fertilization). I didn't have time to do a thorough search, but my first theory is that perhaps spending a longer time 'waiting' means the sperm collect more antibodies. It sounds like samples can vary extraordinarily between months, etc. Until you have more detailed information, I wouldn't really credit the antibodies as causing a big problem for you.

No didn't mention where they were all I've got from the three samples is:

IgG (% binding) 100%, 90%, 90%
IgA (% binding) 20%, 60%, 55%

I think he abstained 4 days for the first one 3 for the seCond :dohh: and 5 for the last. We kind of feel we shoUld saving up becasue of his count as well. . .

My HSG went fab today, I'm all clear O:)
Had a bit of spotting but not enough for me to worry yet lol

Thanks gals. Getting all sorts of input on when or if I ov. It is driving me crazy. Guess I should wait longer and see what happens.
Hate waiting!

Saving up is a false economy for count, as it might be that what is causing the low count is a fast degradation of the sperm. So for a successful fertilization, you want the freshest sperm, and should therefore clean the system out every 2 days. I try to get a 2 day gap and a one day gap within the four days before ovulation just to be sure.

It's hard to know what the numbers mean without any context from the lab. Are they the percent of motile sperm which are affected by surface antibodies? IgA is supposedly worse, but it sounds like it's quite hard to know how your fertility will be impacted without any further information. Simply having higher levels of IgA can cause an increase risk for miscarriage, so if you 100% want to avoid the possibility of it happening again, avoid conception except for ICSI. The sperm will be washed and chosen specifically to give you the best (and safest) chance.

Saving up is a false economy for count, as it might be that what is causing the low count is a fast degradation of the sperm. So for a successful fertilization, you want the freshest sperm, and should therefore clean the system out every 2 days. I try to get a 2 day gap and a one day gap within the four days before ovulation just to be sure.

It's hard to know what the numbers mean without any context from the lab. Are they the percent of motile sperm which are affected by surface antibodies? IgA is supposedly worse, but it sounds like it's quite hard to know how your fertility will be impacted without any further information. Simply having higher levels of IgA can cause an increase risk for miscarriage, so if you 100% want to avoid the possibility of it happening again, avoid conception except for ICSI. The sperm will be washed and chosen specifically to give you the best (and safest) chance.

Really? Is that dependant on the individual? OHs sample seems to prove it :shrug: After abstaining 4 days he had 12 million, 3 days 7 million (and motility and morphology was shocking) and 5 days was 14 million and pretty good motility. Also the month we did get pregnant he abstained 4 days before we DTD :shrug:

I wish he could do a few more smaples becasue I don't think three is that great to go off. . .

I have no idea, it is literally wrote like that on the forms :(
I doubt we'll be getting pregnant naturally before ICSI anyway lol

:flower: x x x x x x

ragdoll, I can't really tell looking your chart. I'm hoping FF just missed it with the missing temps! FX

mama, yours is looking really good.

I have a quick question....is it possible to get a temp shift but not ovulate? I ask because FF says I've ovulated but I never got a pos OPK (only almost positive). I also don't 'feel' like I normally do in the 2ww, and my temps aren't amazingly high. FF says I'm 9dpo.....thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->