**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Yeah did my OPK for my persona, feint line but not a positive, I always get a feint line.

xxx

Well, it's 2WW now for me. Only took temps the last four days just to identify and confirm Ov and they were so textbook, I guessed correctly on just two temps (97.5 and 97.4). I didn't expect such a violent Ov; it was very painful! And I'm bemused how identical my temps are to 2 months ago (the last full chart on FF). Spot on! But.. I ov'ed earlier in the month. Putting the thermometer down now and waiting for 14 days, though I might take some temps at day 12 and 13 just to confirm AF is coming so I can be prepared.

A baby conceived this time would be due on my birthday. I don't think it will happen but I am thrilled to be at a place where I can guess when Ov is approaching by body signs and just 2-3 temps. Wouldn't have that stability without Metformin!

Chart took another massive dive?! WTF.

Dunno whats going on... I dont think I woke up with my mouth open... hmmmm.

xxx

HEHE looks like me and you have similar dips this cycle mag! i think i ovulated twice this cycle tho and thats the reason for both my drops i havent been to sleep yet but when i wake up i expect a nice rise confirming my suspision

So i ovulated early this cycle and i think i may have released 2 eggs 2 dips and a rise after the dip !! So today im officially 2 dpo :happydance::happydance: Now its the waiting game cant wait to test in 5 days

Well mine went up a bit today to my more normal range. Still no + OPK, expecting it between tomorrow and thurs.

xxx

Im 5dpo but not temping. Its not helpingthe crazyness so im going back to it next cycle if there is one lol

Had an even bigger jump this morning, think I've definatley OVd now :)
Just had a consultation at the hospital and doctor is optimistic that we'll start IVF treatment before christmas!!

:happydance:

Yeeeeey for IVF!!! Thats fab news honey.

My chart is still a mess, I got my positive OPK today though.

xxx

Awesome mabey thats great news on the ivf :happydance:
SOOO i got another positive OPK today after they went negative wth :shrug: And ff moved ovulation to cd 10 lol

Awesome mabey thats great news on the ivf :happydance:
SOOO i got another positive OPK today after they went negative wth :shrug: And ff moved ovulation to cd 10 lol

Thanks hun! :hugs:

Hmm. . I would think you OV'd on CD12 :shrug: lol
It kinda looks to me like you tried to OV but then didn't and tried again. . ? O:)

Unless you have a genetic history of twins in your family, you're taking ovarian stimulants, or you are of increased age with a history of PCOS, it's very very unlikely to be a double ovulation.

Fall back temps, on the other hand, are very common and occur due to a 'mismatch' in the LH spike (which causes a progesterone spike), estrogen falling, and progesterone rising. Progesterone is pulsatile, which means that it spikes at certain times of day. We take BBT generally the same time in the morning every month, but that's not necessarily when progesterone spikes every month.

I experienced consistent fall back temps, and earlier this year I saw evidence (after an ultrasound at '3dpo') that my corpus luteum wasn't forming when I thought it should (in a textbook case). Despite having all of the cramping associated with ovulation and a big temperature rise, my follicle only looked as though it was just about to erupt.

I started Metformin, and sure enough the fallback temps have disappeared. I ovulate earlier and more clearly than ever before.

Your first temp rise is at your coverline, Ruskiegirl. I know how easy it is to get wrapped up in the jumps, but really what you are looking at is a huge dive, not a huge jump. The huge dive is due to estrogen not being matched by progesterone. So, probably you had a good group of competing follicles. Then LH started surging, then you ovulated.

Of course, the only way of knowing would have been a properly timed ultrasound and/or giving birth to fraternal twins in 9 months. It's only important to be realistic about potential causes of subfertility. Otherwise, I wouldn't really pay too much attention to the temps.

Unless you have a genetic history of twins in your family, you're taking ovarian stimulants, or you are of increased age with a history of PCOS, it's very very unlikely to be a double ovulation.

Fall back temps, on the other hand, are very common and occur due to a 'mismatch' in the LH spike (which causes a progesterone spike), estrogen falling, and progesterone rising. Progesterone is pulsatile, which means that it spikes at certain times of day. We take BBT generally the same time in the morning every month, but that's not necessarily when progesterone spikes every month.

I experienced consistent fall back temps, and earlier this year I saw evidence (after an ultrasound at '3dpo') that my corpus luteum wasn't forming when I thought it should (in a textbook case). Despite having all of the cramping associated with ovulation and a big temperature rise, my follicle only looked as though it was just about to erupt.

I started Metformin, and sure enough the fallback temps have disappeared. I ovulate earlier and more clearly than ever before.

Your first temp rise is at your coverline, Ruskiegirl. I know how easy it is to get wrapped up in the jumps, but really what you are looking at is a huge dive, not a huge jump. The huge dive is due to estrogen not being matched by progesterone. So, probably you had a good group of competing follicles. Then LH started surging, then you ovulated.

Of course, the only way of knowing would have been a properly timed ultrasound and/or giving birth to fraternal twins in 9 months. It's only important to be realistic about potential causes of subfertility. Otherwise, I wouldn't really pay too much attention to the temps.

I have genetic twins on both side of the family fathers and mothers and i have twin brothers hehe:thumbup:

I have genetic twins on both side of the family fathers and mothers and i have twin brothers hehe:thumbup:

Your mum has twin brothers, your dad has twin brothers and you have twin brothers too?! :haha:

Your in for twin boys next then!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->