**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Allie,

I think you might have just missed your surge, and you really did O.
How often were you testing with the opks?

Oh it also looks like possible implant on 7dpo!

Thanks. Admittedly I didn't do the OPKS as well as I should have. I didn't know all of the ins and outs....I was taking them at 4 pm (after work) and 11 ish pm every day. So I could have missed it between 11 pm and 4 pm the next day, maybe. I also didn't wait 4 hours between going to the bathroom before POAS so maybe that affected it. So I'm gong to assume I ovulated but I just don't feel as confident as I would if I had gotten a pos OPK!

Btw your chart looks really good!!! :)

Thanks. Admittedly I didn't do the OPKS as well as I should have. I didn't know all of the ins and outs....I was taking them at 4 pm (after work) and 11 ish pm every day. So I could have missed it between 11 pm and 4 pm the next day, maybe. I also didn't wait 4 hours between going to the bathroom before POAS so maybe that affected it. So I'm gong to assume I ovulated but I just don't feel as confident as I would if I had gotten a pos OPK!

Btw your chart looks really good!!! :)

That sounds logical. I know it is possible to get a + opk and not O but its pretty rare, especially since you have a noted temp rise
:dust:

Maaybe -- For one man over a period of time, the quality of samples vary considerably, and to be honest, I don't think your results preclude conceiving naturally (as evident by the fact that you've already done so). Even the amount of antibodies can wax and wane over time. Personally, I would rather have a lower count of high quality sperm than a higher count of mostly dead and/or functionally useless sperm.

The antibodies are a concern from a miscarriage point of view, but unless the lab can confirm where the antibodies are on the sperm, you won't know how much it will affect motility or fertilization in the womb. If I were in your position, I would be making sure there was no evidence/history of STIs, trauma or blockage that is triggering the antibodies, and if that's all clear, I'd wait patiently for ICSI. I'm not sure I'd be willing to risk another miscarriage, so I'd probably avoid conceiving naturally.

Hey girls, started SMEP last night.

This is my first month charting and finally starting to see the pattern.

Do you girls recon my temp with go above 36.51 after ov?

xxx

You should see a decent jump after ovulation =D Did you get a positive opk yet ?

You will probably see a dip in your temperature just before ovulation Magpie, I believe this is due to the LH surge. I don't use OPKs but usually get a nice dip a day before O

Thanks cheeky, totally new to all this and I thought I was gonna hate charting and it was gonna stress me out. But I really really like it!

xxx

Yeah it's nice to see what's happening, I find charting very reassuring!

Although saying that, 7am alarm has been going off every morning for almost 10 months now, be nice to get a layin!

Haha. Mines 6.30!! Even on weekends... good job im good at going back to sleep. I fell asleep with my thermometer in my mouth the other morning when I was ill.

xxx

My OH thinks I have lost it too and we are only on month 2!

I think its gonna take us twice as long because of my dodgy tube.

xxx

My OH asks me every morning "Whats your temperature?" he knows as much about my cycle as I do now lol

I've only one decent tube too. My right ovary is dominant and my right tube is blocked, sods law isn't it.

I get my bloods back tomorrow, and if they're negative I can be expecting a HSG again next month to try and unblock the tube. I've got another 3 months on Clomid and if that doesn't work I will be seeing about an operation to either try and unblock the tube or remove everything on the right side

I *think* I ovulate from the opposite side each month. I have alot of pain when I ov from my left on my left side and not so much pain on my right when I ov from my right, just a little twinge.

So hopefully I should get on okay. I had a lap & dye in May. Have to go back and see the consultant in Dec, hopefully I will be pregnant by then if not I may have to have another op.

xxx

Yeah I get ovulation pains too, it's another one of those reassurances! Unfortunately it always seems to be on the right side and I have been lucky enough to have internal scans quite regularly this year which have confirmed it. This month was different though, had an attempted ovulation CD16 (I think it was without looking at my chart) from my right side, and then it swapped over to my left so fingers crossed we caught the egg!

FX'd wish you all the luck in the world!!

My left ovary is damage aswell as my tube so I think they may just remove everything from that side if we have trouble.

xxx

Thanks, hopefully we'll both have a BFP by the end of this year!

Chart took a massive dip this morning....! I think its cause I woke up with my mouth open? Should I disguard the temp?

xxx

No I would leave it, I doubt it would make much difference. It may be your dip before you ovulate. Have you tested with a OPK today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->