**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

I'm getting AF cramps. . . they're not bad but not mild either
And I've got a spot on my head :(

Another excuse I use is that I need to have a fresh :bfn: so I can compare a potential :bfp: against it. ;-)

My cheapie pregnancy tests are expiring this month, so I need to use them. And for the first time, I don't really feel like testing!!

Is there any point in BDing within 18 hours after ovulation? I wonder how soon the cervix closes up shop.

Moxie - one :sex: for luck can't hurt!! I like that reasoning, needing bfns to compare bfps to!!

Maaybe I have got 2 spots today too (to add to all the others :D)

x x x

I like that reasoning too :haha:

I only ever get spots (in the exact same place) when AF is on her way :(
I'm starting to wish I had tested now lol

I think I'm gona tomorrow!

xx

I've found supporting scientific evidence for why my cycle has been so crazy, and the good news is that the latest attempt at ovulation is most likely a properly fertile one!

My only 'new' sign is that I've been so tight and crampy since ovulation late last night. I assume this is from the Soy causing so much havoc with my follicles.

I've found supporting scientific evidence for why my cycle has been so crazy, and the good news is that the latest attempt at ovulation is most likely a properly fertile one!

My only 'new' sign is that I've been so tight and crampy since ovulation late last night. I assume this is from the Soy causing so much havoc with my follicles.

You know I'm sure I read a few days ago that soy isn't that great to take your TTC. . .

But having said that your pretty clued up so I'm sure you looked into it loads :flower:

xx

Soy is like natures clomid so it's ok to take just certain days...

OMG I just took my temp - 37.10!! I think that's the highest it'e ever been!

x x x

I took soya this cycle, fingers crossed it's worked!

x x x

Are you taking your temperature during the day again SBB? lol

I've been having hot flushes every day at 1-3pm where my skin gets super hot, but bizarrely my internal temp is cold. Probably because of the heat loss through the skin! This is a traditional side effect of using soy, but to be honest, my last few ovulatory cycles, I got really bad ones late in the evening during my luteal phase.

I avoid soy at anytime except the first week after menstruation as, like SBB says, it acts like Clomid.

I am 11DPO today.. just got a faint line on HPT... :) :) have AF cramps though, but no bleeding. temp went up to 37.5 today !.. Could it be? :)

x x x

Haha that's goood :thumbup:

I took mine a while ago but didn't wona say :haha:
Mine was 37.02

xx

I've been all achy through my joints the last two days is that a sign of anything ?

I've been all achy through my joints the last two days is that a sign of anything ?

Achy joints are sometimes due to changes in estrogen. I always feel achy and restless right before AF. With all the £$£%$£! peaks and valleys of estrogen I've had lately, I've felt achy all the time this month! It has to do with inflammatory response of your immune system which is sensitive to hormone levels. Hence some women get 'sick' right before their period and then suddenly better afterwards!

Or you might just have worked too hard. Or it could be pressure changes in the environment. Or so on. :winkwink:

Lol yep I've been taking my temp in the day again - it's fun :D

wishingforbub that's great - fingers crossed for you x x x

xnmd1 I am all achey too... feel like I've done loads of exercise but I haven't! I felt like this last cycle too after OV...

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->