**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Good, at least he's on top of it this time! Fingers crossed it won't be long till you get another BFP and it's a sticky one too

Thanks hun im trying really hard this cycle cause this is the one if i get pregnant id be due on or around hubbys birthday :thumbup:

How has everyone been ??? This threads been quiet ! I expect to ovulate in the next 7 days i cant wait !

Hi ruskie, it has been quiet. Im just so over the whole tww/ ttc in general!! i have absolutely no PMA left and just really wish my luck would turn around. Im sure you can understand that feeling. I am not getting my hopes up this month but i guess im not out till the witch shows... will test in the morning and see how i go. YAY for OV in 7 days are you going to start the prog straight after OV??

Hey RG

I'm doing good thanks, 7dpo and a week till testing! Trying not to get my hopes up though, but keeping my fingers crossed

goodluck cheeky!! were you on 100 this month?? i might have already read it but how did the follie scan go?

Thank you!

Yes this is my first cycle on 100mg. I had 2 dominant follicles confirmed, both on my working side :happydance:

This is why I'm trying not to get my hopes up!

see im so confused with mine cause i was told i had to corpus luteum on the monday then on tuesday and wed had major OV pains. My OB said the 2 corpus luteum we saw were from previous cycles but all my research has said they go away after 14 days unless they are cysts and they arent. so now i have no idea when i OV and we stopped BD after the scan. I just hope the spermies lived from the monday to the wed FXED.

YAY for 2 follies ill keep my FXed for you.

Going by your chart I would say you ovulated on CD12, fingers crossed xxxx

Lol....and there was me thinking I am the only one that gets excited at taking my temperature in the morning!!!

Yay sounding great ladies !! Not starting progesterone untill i get a positive hpt this is the last time trying it this way then im going to tell the doc i want to take it after ovulation if i dontget a sticky bean next time around, But im takign a bcomplex vitamin
which should help with the low progesterone also

Oh no, we're all mad about the early wake up calls too choccie :rofl:

I've been a bad girl and stopped taking the metformin a week ago due to interactions with the steroids I had to take for the asthma and chest infection. I was very ill with fever etc! And now I think I ovulated in day 14??? Unheard of! But yesterday all the signs were there and now my temp is a classic 97.79 at a classic waking time of 5:00 am. Hmmm. I will temp if I feel like it but really i am not thinking about TTC this month at all. I guess see where I'm at in 10 days? Could be a failed ovulation.

Day 14!

Welcome back Moxie :)

Good to see you back, sorry about the failed ovulation though!

Will missing the metformin for a week reduce it's effects when you start taking it again?

Yes but now I'm not sure whether to start taking it again or not. If it's a real ovulation, and the hormones are working right, I don't want to disturb the system by starting again. So I'm going to wait I think. The 5% weight loss might have had a bigger effect than I expected.. Or maybe the chemical pregnancy? The illness? The steroids? Who knows. I guess we will see what happens.

Ladies I have some news O:)

We've had our bloods done for IVF (think I already mentioned this?)
And our first appointment is on the 8th November :thumbup:
Still hoping we will get it on it December but if we have to wait til Jan I'm not too bothered but hope nothing coincides with our angels due date.

I also had my bloods done yesterday for the miscarriage, we get the tests on the NHS but are paying private to get the results back and obviously f I need any treatment O:)

I haven't been temping or wtaching my days this cycle, think I've realised it's not worth it if I'm not going to get pregnant lol

:flower: x x x x

Alot to think about Moxie, good luck with which ever way you choose to go xxxxxxx

Great news on the IVF Maaybe! I've already decided that if I'm not pregnant by Christmas (cycle 13) and my last Clomid cycle I'm going to re-visit the IVF idea myself. Really wanted for us to conceive as naturally as possible but if it's not going to happen I don't want to carry on waiting - I'm 35 in January!

My temperature is continuing to follow their usual pattern so I'm not expecting anything but AF this cycle.

Wedding in 8 days, that will keep my mind off things! :happydance:

Good to see you back moxie and mabey weve missed you !!!!!!!!!! As for me i am seeing such a more stable patern using vaginal temps , Ovulation is going to happen soon been getting mild cramps and ovulation pains since yesterday :hug:

Thanks cheeky :) :hugs:

Eee wedding!!! How exciting!! :dance:
I can't wait to see your pictures :)

I can tell OV is imminent lol
I've had C CM and boobie pains O:)
Also been having period like pains past two days :shrug:
Worryingly since the MC it's a little painful to DTD. . . could also be due to the HSG maybe? :shrug:

:flower:

The HSG could definitely cause that, Maaybe. It aggravates the cervix.

Glad you got on the waiting list for IVF as more and more PCTs are refusing to pay for it. :-( So far it seems like the PCTs are from the more deprived areas, so FX when I qualify I'll still be able to get it. Otherwise, it will be another year until we can save up enough for private. At least I will have lost enough weight by then to qualify for egg donation.

Where are you going for the IVF? I requested a referral to Sheffield as Manchester's clinic has such bad HFEA reviews and patient outcomes for our demographic. I'm guessing you are going to Liverpool Women's?

moxie glad to see you back, I know i havent posted in a while...but I have been lurking!!!!

Maaybe - great news!!!! I have stopped temping also but am using a cbfm and so far I love it!!!!

Ruskie - woohoo for impending ovulation!

cheeky - so jealous you are so close to testing already! I hpe this is it for you hun!

afm - got my peak today on my cbfm.....dtd the last 2 nights so hopefully again tonight and tomorrow and that should cover all my basis! I hope DH is in the mood!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->