'Fab'ulous testers and supporters; 58 bfps

FLArmyWife

Reaction score
Please read over the mission statement, then copy and paste the acknowledgement to a post and sign your screen name at the end of the acknowledgement. This is so that I can make sure all members read the mission statement and agree.

Fab Testers and Supporters Mission Statement

Fab family members are a tight nit community of girls who are here to support others ladies regardless of where their journey is taking them.
Fab family members come from all walks of life with an array of different experience. They use these experiences to share knowledge and support to those seeking it.

Fab family members lift up other members in a time of need. No matter what is making a Fab family member feel down the other Fab family member girls are here to share love, praise, pixie dust, prayers, good vibes, etc regardless of their own personal beliefs.

Fab family members put aside their differences to come together to form an outstanding resource of love, dedication, support, and knowledge.
Fab family members share their sorrow but do not allow it to consume the entire topic. Every Fab family member will go through tough times, and everyone is there to support them, but a Fab family member will not allow their own grief and sorrow to drag down the rest of the group. "You cannot live a life of positivity if you surround yourself with negativity."

MOST OF ALL- Fab family members are the most amazing group of girls anyone could ever hope to be a part of.

As an existing/prospected member of the Fab Family I hereby agree to adhere to this mission statement. Should I fail to follow the mission statement I will receive ONE warning before being asked to remove myself. Should I then fail to remove myself appropriate action will be taken my members of the thread to alert a BNB moderator.

2015 :bfp:
May
lilmisscaviar :angel:
gilliian.s :blue:
pinkpassion :angel:
oox_tasha_xoo :pink: Olivia born 1/14/16
tiana.h
NewHorizon
Mayb_baby
AmberDaisyDoo :angel:
FLArmyWife :blue: Aeneas Hlaine born 1/24/16
Cornfieldland :angel:

June
The Tiebreaker :pink: Memphis Rose born 2/9/16
Disneymom :pink: Ellie Rose born 2/17/16
AnnieMac2 :pink:
.hopeful.one. :blue: Paxton Drake born 2/13/16
kasey590
Jessalex :angel:

July
PATO :angel:
Cornfieldland :angel:
thopkins0620

August
ksierra44 :blue: Samuel David born 4/24/16
bunnylicious
cornfieldland :blue: Mateo Kaeden born 4/15/16
Butterfly2015 :pink:

September
busytulip :angel:
pinkpassion :pink: = Baby A:Elizabeth born 5/13/16 :angel:=Baby B
ela312012
Ashleyg :blue: Noah John born 6/8/16

October
mommyofone :blue: James born 6/18/16
TeenyWeeny :pink: born 7/2/16
Luvmyfam

November
Christy21
frangi :blue: Reuben Alexander born 8/2/16
Amber :angel:
MrsMB :pink: Zoe Valentine born 8/10/16

December
Jitter
Ccoast :pink: Georgia due August 28
lilmisscaviar :pink: Grace born 8/17/16

2016:bfp:
January
Cherryb89
Amber :angel: 12 weeks :angel:
CountryMomma
MissCassie
Zyara1981
busy :angel:

April
busy :angel:

May
busy :blue: January 2017

June
Lenorajoy:pink: Sylvie Rose born 2/8/2017
M&S+Bump :angel:
Amber :angel:
Augustangel :pink:Ellie Pearl Born 2/17/17

September
Hopeful:pink:
Coralee Born 5/13/17

November
Aphy

December
Angelique76:angel:

2017 :bfp:
January
Amberdaisydoo :blue:Toby born 08/31/17

February
Drjo
pinkpassion :yellow:

April
ashleyg :pink:

May
puffers

June
Mushy

Upcoming testers!
OnErth
BethMaassen
PinkCupcakes
aayla

Anyone? I am a POAS addict but after a rough go last cycle( my O trigger shot was still giving me false bfps at 11dpo) I am determined to not test until 13 dpo or later.

AF is predicted for Thursday May 28 so I will probably test the 27th.

Hi flarmy, Im officially in the TTW as of today. AF due the 23rd. Hoping this is my month cause TTC drives me mad! I remember you from last months thread, hope you are well:flower:

Thanks. Last month was rough. FX that we both get a bfp this month. I get my trigger shot Wednesday so thursday will start my TWW

AF is due for me on May 21st so near the end of the month. I want to wait to test until then to avoid disappointment but idk if I'll cave before then.

Hi!

Flarmy and Corn I remember both of you from the previous thread. AF is due 23rdish so i am only just in the 2ww. Here's to lots of BFP's for us this time!!:flower:

Just started my TWW yesterday. I'm thinking AF is due on the 27th. Had a chemical recently so my cycles are messed up, but I ovulated yesterday! :D

FX for everyone!

Hello Greg, Jess, and Tiana! Hey Jess we are on the same cycle May 23rd..fx it's BFP for us all!!!
I BD CD 9,11,13 and guessing I O'd on 13 or 14 since EWCM stopped after CD14 so that's it... Can't do anything but hope and wait and drive myself nuts!
Hope you are all enjoying the weekend :flower:

Welcome everyone. I started a list so we can keep track of when everyone is testing. Hopefully we'll gain a few more testers too, but even if we don't we have each other for support

Happy Mother's day to those of you whom already have children or are a furbaby mom like myself

I'm 17th may I'm guessing, not actually sure when my last period was so its all a guessing game for me lol :)

Hi ladies, I may have unexpectedly found myself in the TWW for this cycle..
AF due 24th may but I'm 4-6 DPO as I have a long luteal phase.

Tentatively planning to wait till 25th may. My cycles are whacked and i have varying pms symptoms every cycle so...:nope:

Hi ladies! Can I join? I'll be testing on the 21st, after taking progesterone suppositories for my whole TWW. Fun times... :)

I'm here too! Patience is trying to leave me I'm 7dpo, I nurse a little still, so it had been affecting my lp, we'll see soon! We managed to bd 2 days before and day of O .. and so far just cramping .. but not a bit of ewcm around O ?? Anyone else have that problem ? I'm so glad I have joined I feel like I'm not so alone now in this :)

I don't make ewcm. I used to when on bcp (which contradicts itself) bit seen nothing of it floor the past year. Try preseed. It is a lube meant for helping conceive. It helps swimmers reach their destination and use by so many whom don't get ecwm.

Hi Muffin:flower:
Love the name : ) you are definitely not alone here. You can find alot of support here. You are closer to testing than most of us. Are you going to test or hold out? How old is your little one? 3 DPO here..nail bitter!

Thank you cornfieldland :) i actually have 4
9 yrs 7yrs 4yrs and baby 14 months .. I've always stalked these forums hehehe but never posted .. thanks for the welcome <3 so I've never seemed to have really tracked or take. Opks and now that I am and would like to actually plan a baby.. my lp seems shorter 10 days..and at And around O I've always had ewcm, so thank yall for the reassurance on the ewcm thing .. also yes I'm a poas addict so I'm testing Wednesday 9dpo..:) we'll see ..

Hello Alikat and welcome! This is Flamrys thread but I'll still say welcome :wave: yay suppositories! Fun times, fun times...the things we do for our little ones.

Muffin, holy smokes! You got your hands full! I came from a family with 4 kids and we are all close. How many are you having? I am trying for number 3, but first with husband. We weren't going to have any, but after my loss, that was a surprise, it's made us both want to try. Hoping for a rainbow after all this, can't handle another loss. Hoping for the best! I miss having a little one around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->