'Fab'ulous testers and supporters; 58 bfps

May i join? I'll be testing on May 25th. Those 2 weeks will be dragging for me :)

Welcome. I added your test date. FX!

So sorry you're out Laura

Disneymom1129 :wave: I am a disnerd. Got married at WDW

Holy jealousy! :pop:

That's very cool. Story time? :)
lol what kind of story do you want? I had the "fairytale" wedding. Ceremony in the wedding pavilion with Cinderella's castle visible through the window behind the alter, rode in Cinderella's carriage, wore the Alfred Angelo Belle inspired dress, and we had our reception at the Grand Floridian. Absolutely magical. We hope to have a 10yr vow renewal there in 5 1/2 years.

Sounds amazing! :o :cloud9:

We are on the west coast so we have annual passes for Disneyland. DD has had one since she was 3 lol. That will have to be one of the things I give up if I do conceive this year. I'm not going to be one of the people who bring their newborns to the park lol. No offense to them of course. It's just something I wouldn't dream of doing.

We are on the west coast so we have annual passes for Disneyland. DD has had one since she was 3 lol. That will have to be one of the things I give up if I do conceive this year. I'm not going to be one of the people who bring their newborns to the park lol. No offense to them of course. It's just something I wouldn't dream of doing.

DH and I also hold annual passes to WDW. We've never made it out to the west coast but hope to one day. We spend every New Years at EPCOT. We also do all the special events like Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, and even the 24hr event (yay for next weekend!) We are originally from Orlando so even with him being military and stationed 900 miles from there, we still go way more than some people whom live right there. I also work for Universal.

I agree I wouldn't want to take a new born to the parks, especially in the heat and crowds. Now maybe for one of the special events during a good weather time, less crowds, things like that then I'd definitely look into it but not during peak!

I'm excited to camp at Fort Wilderness this spring and do MNSSHP.

DH and I also hold annual passes to WDW. We've never made it out to the west coast but hope to one day. We spend every New Years at EPCOT. We also do all the special events like Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, and even the 24hr event (yay for next weekend!) We are originally from Orlando so even with him being military and stationed 900 miles from there, we still go way more than some people whom live right there. I also work for Universal.

I agree I wouldn't want to take a new born to the parks, especially in the heat and crowds. Now maybe for one of the special events during a good weather time, less crowds, things like that then I'd definitely look into it but not during peak!

I'm excited to camp at Fort Wilderness this spring and do MNSSHP.

That is so fun. We did Mickey's Halloween Party for the first time last year and had a blast. We would love to do a trip out to WDW someday. We would need at least a week right to cover everything huh? See with DLR you would only need like 3 days max because it is so much smaller (and that includes CA Adventure.)

It's so great to meet another Disnerd. Most people just think I'm crazy. :laugh2:

That is so fun. We did Mickey's Halloween Party for the first time last year and had a blast. We would love to do a trip out to WDW someday. We would need at least a week right to cover everything huh? See with DLR you would only need like 3 days max because it is so much smaller (and that includes CA Adventure.)

It's so great to meet another Disnerd. Most people just think I'm crazy. :laugh2:

Nope you are not alone. I actually am part of a disbride group that does a yearly meet up at WDW for like 4 or 5 days. We do catered dinners, dessert parties, etc. So you're definitely not alone.

Yeah a week to fully appreciated it. Though I'll say EPCOT has very little for children to do so you could hold off on that (unless Frozen is a draw because they're building a new Frozen ride in Norway)

If you do get a chance to come I definitely recommend the end of September. Crowds are low, weather is beautiful.

Have you done DCL?

I'm in Orlando flarmywife! ! And love ft. Wilderness. . Hopefully we will all miss disney this year for new babies! ;)

Nope you are not alone. I actually am part of a disbride group that does a yearly meet up at WDW for like 4 or 5 days. We do catered dinners, dessert parties, etc. So you're definitely not alone.

Yeah a week to fully appreciated it. Though I'll say EPCOT has very little for children to do so you could hold off on that (unless Frozen is a draw because they're building a new Frozen ride in Norway)

If you do get a chance to come I definitely recommend the end of September. Crowds are low, weather is beautiful.

Have you done DCL?

How great that you guys keep in touch and meet up. Sounds super fun!

Oh yes Frozen is huge in our house. I had heard about them doing a ride for it out there. So end of Sept huh? Good to know. That time of year is hit and miss out here since it is still so hot. Jan-Feb is the best time to go to Disneyland.

DCL is on my bucket list for sure. Same with Aulani.

I'm in Orlando flarmywife! ! And love ft. Wilderness. . Hopefully we will all miss disney this year for new babies! ;)

:wave: I can't wait to be in Orlando full time (DH gets out of the army and we make the official permanent move to Orlando July 1)

Oh yes Frozen is huge in our house. I had heard about them doing a ride for it out there. So end of Sept huh? Good to know. That time of year is hit and miss out here since it is still so hot. Jan-Feb is the best time to go to Disneyland.

Yes. September still has the possibility of the day time being hot, but that is any time of the year really. We had one Christmas day where it was 80 degrees. But more often than not the end of September we are in the low 70s and beautiful.

I will keep that in mind when we look into eventually planning a DL trip.
DCL is amazing. DH and I went on a 4 day one last spring. I'd been on one as a kid but he hadn't so we did a small introduction one for him and he loved it. He asked me the other day if we could do one for Halloween. I told him "Not if I'm pregnant" and he goes "oh.. well then what about August?" lol he wants to go on another bad. Alauni is on my bucket list definitely

Hi ladies! Mind if I join in? I'm testing 17th May as AF due then. Currently about 11DPO!

Welcome rose jeans. Any symptoms yet

Thank you! From 1DPO - 6DPO I had twinges in the left ovary area (it's not the normal BM feeling), sharp pains in right BB, woke up 'hungoverish' and about 9DPO I had headaches, backaches and a bit of nausea and the twinge became sharp stabbing pains lasting for 30secs a few times. From 1DPO I've eaten heaps and never feel full!

On 8DPO I had a gush of CM (TMI sorry!) and dizzy spells throughout the day.

Today I've had AF type cramps which don't generally start until the day I'm due, the pain is now in both BBs so we shall see!

Oh and acne! I never get acne except day 1 or 2 of AF and yet have plenty on my chin and forehead!

Sounds promising. I wish our bodies didn't overlap symptoms (meaning a certain symptom only came with either AF or a bfp)

Sounds promising. I wish our bodies didn't overlap symptoms (meaning a certain symptom only came with either AF or a bfp)

I know! I feel jibbed each month during AF, then ovulation then "implantation? ??" then AF...it's a cycle I wish all women could avoid, especially the heartache associated with those ladies who've been trying solidly alot longer than I.

I hope for BFPs all around! :dust:

Muffin- Anxiously awaiting your test results

Laura- how is your temp looking this morning?

Loving the latest thread name change FLArmyWife!
Lots of ladies joined us since i last checked, yay :thumbup:
I'm 6-8dpo now and for a few days now constantly having cramps right above my pubic bone, plus stabbing pains at my right pelvic area. I recalled the last time I thought we had an accident, I had similar constant cramps for an early AF arrival which was pretty shocking considering my irregular cycles are 47days on average with a 16-17day LP.
What symptoms have you all had so far? Anything similar?

Thank you skycastle.

I will O via trigger shot today so no symptoms here lol.

hey everyone, hope you're all well, I had such a weird dream last night, all I remember is I had implantation bleeding but it was really heavy :S so weird ha I'm clearly going crazy!

gillian, i may be going crazy along with you. I dreamt i went jogging with my mom and couldn't make it up a hill cos i was so fatigued with pregnancy:haha:

haha skycastle if only our dreams always came true! fx'd they're a good sign but I think mine is only a sign that I am obsessing too much ha

:wave: I can't wait to be in Orlando full time (DH gets out of the army and we make the official permanent move to Orlando July 1)

Yes. September still has the possibility of the day time being hot, but that is any time of the year really. We had one Christmas day where it was 80 degrees. But more often than not the end of September we are in the low 70s and beautiful.

I will keep that in mind when we look into eventually planning a DL trip.
DCL is amazing. DH and I went on a 4 day one last spring. I'd been on one as a kid but he hadn't so we did a small introduction one for him and he loved it. He asked me the other day if we could do one for Halloween. I told him "Not if I'm pregnant" and he goes "oh.. well then what about August?" lol he wants to go on another bad. Alauni is on my bucket list definitely

How funny! DCL looks like a blast.

Well today is CD 27 and no AF. She could pop up at any moment though. The absolute longest cycle I've had has been 29 days so not getting my hopes up. I want to test but I don't want the disappointment of another BFN again. I would rather just wait for AF or lack there of.

Possible symptoms:
- Checked my CP and its high and closed which is a little out of the ordinary for me this close to AF.
- Sore to the touch boobs today. NOT out of the ordinary around AF.
- Woke up with headache, probably from sleeping so terrible. I woke up an hour before my alarm which I have done ZERO times lol.
- Bloating/crampy. Feel like AF should be knocking any minute now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->