'Fab'ulous testers and supporters; 58 bfps

Cornfieldland your cracking me up!! We aren't really trying.. well I obviously am, if it happens it happens lol, but we are all very close I love having my big little family , hubby threatens me with a bus if I have another!! Ahhh!! hahaha.. but baby dust to all!! I'm crampy maybe good sign just praying for lp to be long enough is 10 days good for anyone else? Ya never know it could decide to be longer this month !.... also thank u flarmywife what does that mean? Lol I'm new

I update the very first post in the thread with a list of dates and whom is testing.. then as everyone test I'll post results so that, as the group grows, it is easier to keep track of everyone's testing dates and outcomes.

from all I've heard and read, 10 lp days is not enough for a fetus to start growing as implantation doesn't happen for 7 to 10 days.
https://www.justmommies.com/articles/luteal-phase.shtml
"Short Luteal Phases

Ordinarily the luteal phase of a woman’s cycle is around 12-14 days, even if you have a very long cycle. The follicular phase may vary from woman to woman but the luteal phase is normally around 12-14 days for most women. A luteal phase that is shorter than 12 days may be a concern for some women. In order to sustain a pregnancy, you need to have enough progesterone. If the corpus luteum dies earlier than 12 days, your body may not produce enough progesterone for a healthy pregnancy."

Wonderful thank you so much and for the info. Flarmywife. . So hopefully it decided to be longer this month as I'm not nursing very much now and my body is regulating a little more :)

Can I join too? I'm 12 DPO as of 4 mins ago. Testing in 2 more days on 05/14 when AF is supposed to make a show. Getting anxious!

:wave: Hi Laura
Wow your close to testing! It's such a nail bitter isn't it? Fx'd...lots of positive thoughts your way :flower:

Hey...we are both in Ontario haha...just noticed that. Yay for spring, that winter was brutal! Hockey fan?

I added you laura_019. Welcome. Anxious to hear how your testing goes tomorrow. Any symptoms? Do you temp?

Hi all, mind if I join? Had posted this in a different thread but prob better here, testing about the 17th :)

I am currently about 6-7 dpo (+opk on the 12th and - on the 13th)
Anyway as always I can't help but 'symptom' spot. I know it is probably too early to be getting actual symptoms but yesterday I got a throbbing pain in my right boob kinda behind the nipple and I don't normally get any boob pain at all..
Also today I am literally exhausted and I got over 9 hours sleep so I can't help but wonder..
I am currently in work and feel like crying I'm so drained :S

Been getting slight cramps on and off since I o'd.

Also today I have had blurry vision and a metallic taste in my mouth :S

I have a 33 day cycle so me and the OH bd'd on cd 15, 17, and 19 using preseed. I also have been taking zinc and evening primrose oil as well as a pre-natal.

This month marks a year of baby obsession ha, got pregnant last may but had a mmc and had an erpc in August and trying ever since. Fxd this is the month!

May I join? I'm going to test 5/19. Thank you and good luck everyone :)

Cornfieldland - I'm so glad spring and warmer weather is finally here. I didn't think I'd survive that freezing cold winter we had. Don't really watch too match hockey, but will watch a couple of playoff games. I just want the Habs out!!

FLArmyWife - I do temp and my bbt this morning makes me out! Haha that was so short. It went down to pre-ovulation temp and with the (TMI ->) diarrhea I know that af will be popping up either today or tomorrow. On to next cycle!! :)

Hi all :hi:

I'm testing Friday 05/15. Not for sure how many DPO I am since my cycle lengths vary, but AF will be late by then. Hope she stays away! :af: [-o<

So sorry you're out Laura

Disneymom1129 :wave: I am a disnerd. Got married at WDW

Hello Disney and Gillian:flower:
Annie! Nice to see you!
Aww Lauren that stinks, i don't temp so I don't know to much about that, only from what I read in here.
Excited to see what's in store for all you lady's!
:dust:

May i join? I'll be testing on May 25th. Those 2 weeks will be dragging for me :)

May i join? I'll be testing on May 25th. Those 2 weeks will be dragging for me :)

Welcome. I added your test date. FX!

So sorry you're out Laura

Disneymom1129 :wave: I am a disnerd. Got married at WDW

Holy jealousy! :pop:

That's very cool. Story time? :)
lol what kind of story do you want? I had the "fairytale" wedding. Ceremony in the wedding pavilion with Cinderella's castle visible through the window behind the alter, rode in Cinderella's carriage, wore the Alfred Angelo Belle inspired dress, and we had our reception at the Grand Floridian. Absolutely magical. We hope to have a 10yr vow renewal there in 5 1/2 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->