Facebook quetion

daneuse27

Reaction score
I have a question about Facebook

If you have your own business page on Facebook, can you see the names of who `likes` your page. If you have over 2,000 likes on it for example, is there an easy way to scroll through them to find a specific name?

Reason I ask is because I signed my daughter up for a photo contest on there. We're supposed to get all family and friends to vote for us. The rule is that they all have to 'like' her business page in order for their votes to count.

A lot of my 'likes' have forgotten to like the photographers page so I guess I'm just wondering if she'd even notice. lol

Thanks for any Facebook-savvy replies :)

If you have your own business page on Facebook, can you see the names of who `likes` your page.

Yes.

If you have over 2,000 likes on it for example, is there an easy way to scroll through them to find a specific name?
As far as I'm aware, no. My charity page has 1.5k likes and I'm admin of 3k pages. There is no easy way to pick names out. Scrolling through them is a nightmare. Unless there is a roundabout technical way to find out, but in general no. But if anyone knows I'd been keen to hear

Reason I ask is because I signed my daughter up for a photo contest on there. We're supposed to get all family and friends to vote for us. The rule is that they all have to 'like' her business page in order for their votes to count.

A lot of my 'likes' have forgotten to like the photographers page so I guess I'm just wondering if she'd even notice. lol

Thanks for any Facebook-savvy replies :)

Well, if what I said stands, you're in for a shot :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->