FACEBOOK status cant put on facebook!

Wish *I* was the one complaining about having to take that damn glucose test...

Mine would be...

'if one more person tells me how lucky i was to have a small and early baby last time i'm gunna whack em!!! It was 7 weeks of worry and stress!! Now i'm trying for another and terrified of having another prem baby!!' grrrr

Mine would be...

My uterus hurts, my boobs hurt, my head hurts, I have gas!! This better be my BFP!!!!

Mine today would be....

Took FRER here at work (yes I said at work) with second pee of day only about 2 hours after last one nothing to drink and it came back BFN.... What the hell I though 10dpo it would show up for sure with FRER guess i'm just not gonna have luck this month either. What am I letting this consume my life only to be disappointed by all these damn BFN's.

mine now would be:

FFS, why did AF have to show, i just want my god damn BFP!!

mine right now is:

Thinking about going back to EPT instead of FRER, EPT gave me answer with my first two.

I love this thread so many statuses that. I would love to post! :)

Its Friday night and my idea of fun is a pizza and reading the pregnancy board #ImPathetic

Mine would be:
WTH? I am sooo confused! #somebody go read my post in the thread I started on babyandbump website!

mine:

I wish i could learn all the damn abbreviations for this site!

Mine would be...

FFS why I am I awake so early, excited to take my temp 'No life'

It would be awesome if the dog would stop waking us up an hour and a half early so my temps were more accurate.

mine would be:
BFN but every symptom known to man and dh just "knows" I am pg, testing too early or am I just out?!

Stop bitching about still being pregnant...You still have 3 weeks to go...Nobody told you to get knocked up for the 3rd time in 3 years...I know your dh hates you for it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"