Facebook Status

I feel so bitter, every week you announce that you are another week closer to meeting your unborn child, why are you so shallow? you knew I was pregnant around the same time as me so why are you personaly messageing me JUST to say "look at my scan pic" or "look I'm 35 weeks" **** *** you insensitive women!

Ugghhhh...the 2WW is driving me batty....I just want to know for sure am I or not????? :wacko: :wacko:

ugh well took a test this weekend.. it was negative..
Yet still no period...
so confused.. i just want to be pregnant!! its my turn now!

the angels are shining down on me today!!! I really couldnt be bothered with my Zumba Class today and guess what... its cancelled as the instructor is ill!! maybe its bad to be happy that she is ill but hey I am!!

I want it to be Friday. This weekend will keep me from thinking too much about the possibility I am pregnant.

is optermistic today, lets hope hubby is in the mood tonight!! early night and my kinky underwear i think.

Im a pastors wife and I fail my husband not giving him a child and i must have failed God cause He doesnt trust me to be a mother

Sort yourself out body! Wait... did I just ovulate? Let's hope so!!

Just want to say I love the idea of this forum!! :)

Sick to the back teeth of everything. Pi** off annoying people at work and pi** off AF!!!!

I cant cry anymore.......there has been so much shed I dont think there are any left. No, I was wrong......theres some more :(

Im a pastors wife and I fail my husband not giving him a child and i must have failed God cause He doesnt trust me to be a mother

:hugs: You must not think like that, God is just testing you both on how much you want a family! :hugs: You will get a baby soon :hugs:

I hate this 2WW it is driving me crazy. With all the technology we have can't they come up with something that will tell us right away.lol

Good luck to everyone TTC & LTTTC! It will happen i had to wait 3 years 5 months but it happend! xx

Is so glad my af has now gone and no more bcp!!! :) now for the fun part of ttc! just hope it doesnt take too long!

Oh wow zoie so happy for you! have noticed you around congratulations! :thumbup: wish you a h & h pregnancy :flower:

xxxxx

One of my good friends is going for an abortion tomorrow, not the first. She had a baby not long ago all since I've been trying. While im going to my doctors convinced I have endo or cysts. I would do anything to be in her position and pregnant and she's devastated. Why is life so unfair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->