Facebook Status

Please let the soy work let me have a strong ovulation and conceive

Come on friday! Come on I want a positive! Mummy and daddy want you sooo much!

Having coil removed tomorrow!! Fingers crossed there's a bfp coming soon!!!

I needed a laugh and this did it! My status would be... WHY IN THE HELL DID I DRINK 2 GLASSES OF WINE LAST NIGHT??? NOW I CAN'T TELL IF MY ELEVATED TEMP IS BECAUSE I AM 1DPO OR IF IT WAS THE WINE!

Having coil removed tomorrow!! Fingers crossed there's a bfp coming soon!!!

I had my tubal reversal last month but I didn't have a coil. luck to you! It's so expensive to reverse something we made a bad decision on and not get a BFP!

I'm happy for you all that are having babies getting pregnant - but I want my BFP!!

One week of this agonizing 2 WW down, one more to go. Just found out the other night my DH is deploying Sept. 10th. 3 more cycles to get pregnant naturally, before he leaves. I need a miracle!!!! [-o<

Sorry to hear that...Deployments suck! :hugs: FX'd that it happens for you before then.

i wanna know whats going on lol- am i waiting for a BFP thats never going to be anything other than a BFN and then my AF will come?? :shrug: :( lol

Fuck off telling me you know how I feel. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW I FEEL NOT EVEN MY OH DOES. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

"thinks it sucks that we spend so many years preventing pregnancy, thinking it will just happen and then when you want it more then anything in the world.. nothing."

"thinks it sucks that we spend so many years preventing pregnancy, thinking it will just happen and then when you want it more then anything in the world.. nothing."

Even more ironic when it turns out you were infertile all along. :haha:

x

IM JELEOUS!!!! Im jeleous of people on TV who are pregnant, Im jeleous of people I see when im out who are pregnant or with their babies and im jeleous of friends who have it all too!!!!!!

I WANT IT TOO!!!! :( :( :( :(

IM JELEOUS!!!! Im jeleous of people on TV who are pregnant, Im jeleous of people I see when im out who are pregnant or with their babies and im jeleous of friends who have it all too!!!!!!

I WANT IT TOO!!!! :( :( :( :(

me too me too girl..

I have to go see a counselor next week bc of this crap.. All i want is something simple for most women, but uh not for me, its causing me to obsess over it, im jealious of any body who gets pregnant and its just not fair. I dont wanna go see her but maybe she will have good tips on how to get ttc off my mind...

cd 28 and i havent tested since sat! lets hope af doesnt arrive tomorrow..... then i might go treat myself to a test or three!! lol

4 more days till the :witch: 's arrival..Please stay away for the next 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->