Facebook Status

Dear god please let this month be the month for our sticky bean!

I know you want a grandchild, but do you really have to get your 12 year old daughter to keep asking me when you'll get one? I'm trying, okay???!

got my bfp!! got my bfp!!! oh! now to keep it sectret for another 8 weeks!! boo!!

I am exhausted trying, over counting days and just want to find out I am pregnant! Who would ever have thought it could be so damn hard!

I am tired of scrutinizing every HPT I take...Can't I just get a flat out :bfp: instead of fooling myself every morning that there "may" be a line there????

Started brown spotting this morning, I'm only 8dpo. Please God let this be our month. I hate AF now.

I wish I had a regular cycle so I knew when I was ovulating instead of guessing :\

My mom left today and now I am hoping I can tell her on grandparents day (sept 11) she will be a grandma. That gives me two cycles to try if my body wants to cooperate with me.

Soooooooo sad that when I say to my poor poor OH, "I'm having the big O" it no longer means what it used to. Hhhrrrumph! :haha:

Dreading going to my in-laws this weekend. I don't feel like talking about my SIL's pregnancy when I'm nearing the end of my TWW :nope:!!!! It should be MY turn, not hers :hissy:!! Man, life isn't fair.

We have lots more of BDing this weekend! Fingers crossed we make a baby!!

DH keeps asking me what I want for my birthday and a baby just doesn't work for him since he can't go and buy one in stores. I wish it was that easy and I would get exactly what I want for my birthday.

WHY on earth would you say something like that to him when you know how much he wants to be a father?

This is the ideal thread to post this BnB link. My friend started a thread on BnB which has a link to a FB group (I have found it quite theraputic being finally able to post on FB without giving the game away).

What do you reckon?

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/652864-my-shoes.html

Such bad cramps, could I possibly be ovulating so early? I hate having wonky cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->