Facebook Status

omfg another pregnancy r u kidding me where is mine ur so busy helping these one night stand people how bought the married couples!!!!

Had a great weekend, and today AF is due but the bitch hasn't shown up yet. Let's finish this week with a :baby: in my belly!!

:rofl: mine would say:

If I kept all of my htp's by now I could have build a mammoth sized Igloo out of them!

or:

If I had known that it would take this long to conceive, I would have thrown out condoms years ago! :blush:

And another one:

MIL, please quit asking me if I'm pregnant already, and then making me pose full length in front of Skype to prove that I'm not lying. I'm NOT PREGNANT! And if I was preggo I'd tell you :growlmad:

WHY is everyone around me getting preg whens it gunna be my turn!!!!

AF- Thanks for showing up a full day early you bitch!

HAHA! That's my dream status too as AF showed early yesterday too. :growlmad: You should join us on the new thread CD2- July BFPs for easter bunnies :)

Lots of baby dust your way!

I cant wait to have radioactive dye injected up my twinkle and look at pretty pictures of it on Thursday!

1 step closer to IVF!!!!

xxx

Thanks to my OH who woke up early and got ready for the day without doing me. I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating right now doofus. Now we have to wait until Sweetpea is down for the night. *sigh*

Thanks to my OH who woke up early and got ready for the day without doing me. I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating right now doofus. Now we have to wait until Sweetpea is down for the night. *sigh*

Don't you just hate that? I've never been in tears over no :sex: before TTC!!

My status would say....

"Could someone please give me some sperm, please and thank you"

lol Reba, I'm with you!

Crampy, crampy, crampy! I'd love to get knocked up right now!

Thank you SIL for posting a pic of your baby on my wall. I really needed a reminder of what I can't have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->