Facebook Status

Well I'm at the fork in the road. My husband is deploying and transferred his GI Bill to me in which I'll be using to go to school this fall. In which I'll be enrolled for a year, graduate, then have to decide whether or not if I want to re-enroll and further my education for another 2 years. By that time I'll be nearly 30 and it also means no trying for a baby because I'll be living 2 hours away. What to do, what to do.

The crazy thing is my SIL knows we have been TTC and all the problems I have with PCOS. She also had problems and yet she is rubbing her new baby in my face!

I hate you stupid facebook, everything about you I hate right now and I can't even post this on your stupid site cause people will then know I'm really bothered by what happened earlier and might be suspicious of my actions.

(I went and posted something about TTC on my normal account accidentally, luckily I spotted it instantly and removed the post but then to be on safe side I claimed my account was fraped) - stupid facebook, why are you so addictive and why doesn't BnB have a fb type wall\section instead of posting topic after topic?

*sigh* I really wish I could interrogate everyone on my profile to see if anyone did actually see anything!!!!

I hate you stupid facebook, everything about you I hate right now and I can't even post this on your stupid site cause people will then know I'm really bothered by what happened earlier and might be suspicious of my actions.

(I went and posted something about TTC on my normal account accidentally, luckily I spotted it instantly and removed the post but then to be on safe side I claimed my account was fraped) - stupid facebook, why are you so addictive and why doesn't BnB have a fb type wall\section instead of posting topic after topic?

*sigh* I really wish I could interrogate everyone on my profile to see if anyone did actually see anything!!!!

I've almost accidentally done this before. :( Only like 2 people know my situation so I would hate to accidentally post on facebook!!

Why should you - spongers of society even be blessed with children? At least i can provide for a baby should i be blessed with one. You dont even do anything with your kids, its not fair! :(

Just because I have to be your friend because your family, does not mean I want to hear what you say. The two children my parents adopted are not my siblings because I am almost 27 years old!!!!! I am so sorry that my parents had a mid life crisis but that does not include me.

Phew! I had a lot on my chest.

Please let this month be our month, we've waited patiently and let you take our angel so I think it's only right!

i'm so worried i won't be able to get pregnant, and we haven't even started to try :(

Ok Body I've given you two solid weeks of exercise now start dropping those lbs so that you will O next cycle! I know you can do it!

I want a baby!!! I want a baby!!! I want a baby!!! I want a baby!!! I want a baby!!!

Wondering why my right ovary won't cooperate this month. Not holding out much hope for my ultrasound showing follicle growth tomorrow.

Why does almost everyone I have on my friends list either have a child or is having one?! Some of you are even on a second, third- or hell, even fourth!!! Let me get my one, damnit!! Its been 11 months, and all I've wanted since I lost mine over 5 years ago was to be a Mom- and it feels like its always being rubbed in my face...all I see is pictures of babies, children, and pregnant bellies. Go away and leave me alone -.-

Yup. Thats what mine would say, lmao!!

Dear body. I would like to ov sometime soon. We're already 18 days into this cycle. Come on already. Thanks, me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->