Facebook Status

Please let it happen soon.. the 2 year difference we would love in our babies is getting further and further apart.

I could have done without the pregnant girl yesterday in Cracker Barrel and the two pregnant women I nearly ran into in the grocery store. Go away procreation.

Thank you SIL for posting a pic of your baby on my wall. I really needed a reminder of what I can't have.

Oh FFS, what is wrong with people (namely SILs)?!?

My SIL posted several of her expensive professional photos of her baby on my husband's wall and frickin' tagged him in the photo. Like, are ya stupid or just kind of a bitch?

Sounds like she is both...so sorry for that. I would untag him in them and delete them from his wall...:hugs:

I hate you stupid facebook, everything about you I hate right now and I can't even post this on your stupid site cause people will then know I'm really bothered by what happened earlier and might be suspicious of my actions.

(I went and posted something about TTC on my normal account accidentally, luckily I spotted it instantly and removed the post but then to be on safe side I claimed my account was fraped) - stupid facebook, why are you so addictive and why doesn't BnB have a fb type wall\section instead of posting topic after topic?

*sigh* I really wish I could interrogate everyone on my profile to see if anyone did actually see anything!!!!

Something similar happened to me on Thursday...I used SnapBucket- an app for Photobucket on my phone to upload a pic of an OPK to post on here...Somehow it shared it on FB...I about died! I quickly removed it but at least person saw it cause she texted me thinking it was an HPT!:dohh:

Arr no way! what did you say? Does she know you're TTC?

my new status for today is: I hate my body, I think I'm out this month and if so then I'm going to have to lurk around waiting for another 60 bloody days for my next tww. I hate my irregular cycles, I'd happily swap a 40 day cycle with someone, or hell even a 20 day ones, at least I'd have more periods.

As the days go on I am feeling the pressure even more and DH said maybe it's times to tell someone so it eases the stress but I said it would only add more pressure...so here I am stuck as a rock, not knowing if I am pregnant, not knowing if I ever will be. this human body is not as intelligent or beautiful as people think.

Arr no way! what did you say? Does she know you're TTC?

my new status for today is: I hate my body, I think I'm out this month and if so then I'm going to have to lurk around waiting for another 60 bloody days for my next tww. I hate my irregular cycles, I'd happily swap a 40 day cycle with someone, or hell even a 20 day ones, at least I'd have more periods.

As the days go on I am feeling the pressure even more and DH said maybe it's times to tell someone so it eases the stress but I said it would only add more pressure...so here I am stuck as a rock, not knowing if I am pregnant, not knowing if I ever will be. this human body is not as intelligent or beautiful as people think.

Thankfully yes she knows...only a few of my friends know. I wouldn't care so much but my inlaws and some family are on there and I don't need busy bodies in my business...
She got all excited thinking it was an HPT and texted me....at that moment I already knew what I had done and was quickly deleting it!:haha:

Keep your chin up...It sucks waiting for sure. Maybe try to focus on something else for a bit..maybe take your mind off TTC? I know it is not as easy as it sounds.:hugs:

I'm your babies auntie fair enough by marriage not blood but you don't involve me in anything i have to find out via facebook that you've had your babyshower! i can tell already his fathers side of the family is not gonna have much involvement already.

I have gained a few pounds.. guess I shouldn't wear a tight shirt when I'm bloated because af is going to arrive... mil asked dh if I was pregnant. :cry: Now I feel fat & I hate you af go the fuck away.

I Just want to be pregnant- I just want to hold my baby in my arms!
please please little bean.. please stick soon!!

Where the hell is my period?? CD37 and im getting negative still, come on I wanna move onto the next cycle to dtd and get preg!!

Staying inside today, I've seen a pregnant bump every day that I went to run errands. Rub it in my face some more that I'm most likely not going to get pregnant this cycle or the next 2. Then that's it, he's gone for a year.:cry:

Staying inside today, I've seen a pregnant bump every day that I went to run errands. Rub it in my face some more that I'm most likely not going to get pregnant this cycle or the next 2. Then that's it, he's gone for a year.:cry:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I got my trigger shot for the second time! Hoping for a late birthday present =)

please please please please please let me be pregnant this time!!

Yeah I know i'm young and trying for a baby but at least im married and in a stable relationship, not like the majority of our year group who were pregnant at 14! If you cant support my decision just sod off!

That feels better!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"