Facebook Status

Yay, AF is gone! :happydance: Now we can start makin' babies!:haha:

Please let this be my cycle! [-o<

If I get a bfp tomorrow you will not be godmother because you really wind me the hell up!

That would be for my partners SIL because I really hate her!

why is it so hard for me to get pregnant this time?!?!?!?!?!
ugh got pregnant first shot- that leaded to an ectopic.. been TTC for over 3 months and still NOTHING!!! ugh :cry:

F@^% POAS! I'm sick of holding in my pee and not drinking anything for hooooours!

Oh and this one too-- Puhhhhleeeeazzzzzz let my OH be in bed with me by Saturday morning making a baby!!!!!!!! :)

id say - im TTC!!! i had my contraception removed today and i dont want your concerning comments and doubts because i want a second baby and have for a year now!!! so ha im ttc and you cant stop me!!

wow i wish i would put that on facebook -would kick off a storm :)

Stupid Soy why did you have to mess up my cycle. I will never take you again. As for you af why did you show so early i guess you and soy were glad you completely took my O away that you guys decided to give me an early disappointment. (aka you showed). Haha thats funny bahaha because im totally letting you go and never gonna use this again. And im gonna O today

Heres one inspired by something thats really annoyed me today!

I am sick and tired of you moaning and bitching about how bad your life is. You don't know everything, you aren't THAT ill, you are clearly embellishing the truth about EVERYTHING you say so why dont you just shut the hell up! Just becuase a few bad things have happened in your life does NOT mean that you are better/know more about anything OR more important than ANYONE ELSE! SHUT UP!!

AND breathe!!

Trying to remember everything is out of my control and hoping God thinks it's the right time to give me a BFP in two weeks. I must remember I have done all I can and the rest is up to God right now.

Looking forward to af leaving and the :sex: starting up again! Let's go BFP in July! :D

Well 12 days into my cycle, I say it's time to start :sex:. Also going to try to relax and treat myself to a pedi. Maybe I'll have a chat with my husband's balls and tell them they need to stop being lazy!!

If I don't get my :bfp: at the end of this month, I'm splurging on Jimmy Choo wedges. Honestly, I'd rather have the :baby:. Please, please, please, let this be my month. I NEED to conceive before my husband deploys.

4DPO and my temp is consistently rising...I hate waiting..can we not fast forward at least a week???

CD6 and can't wait to get started! Please please O this time!

^^ just read a good throw pages of these and love it lol :)

another one for me today would be --
cant wait for af to hurry up and leave so we can have :sex: and get my bpf this month, i feel it :) xxx

well.. started spotting today :cry:.. I have a feeling the :witch: is on her way :cry:

okay cd 7. chart looking good. obgyn appt today.. oh please let me o and be pregnant before AUG.

What's with all the CM this 2ww? Can I fast forward 10 days please? Sick of waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->