Facebook Status

Telling myself 'I don't think I'm pregnant' doesn't change the way I'm feeling. =/

Can I either get my dream job or get pregnant this month??? I hate being a housewife to only me and DH. I am bored and I want my own money! Or I can get pregnant soon and it will all be worth it!

I wish I didn't dread logging onto to FB to see yet another pregnancy announcement. In fact, I wish it was me logging on and announcing that I have finally achieved my bump. But no, in 2 more months my husband deploys for a year and I'll have to wait a year for IVF. I'll have to watch more of my friends, family get pregnant with their first or many their second, while I can't do anything about it. :cry:

Why is it that people that dont want and/or cant afford to have a baby do so easily, but the rest of us have to work so hard at it!

I wish I didn't dread logging onto to FB to see yet another pregnancy announcement. In fact, I wish it was me logging on and announcing that I have finally achieved my bump. But no, in 2 more months my husband deploys for a year and I'll have to wait a year for IVF. I'll have to watch more of my friends, family get pregnant with their first or many their second, while I can't do anything about it. :cry:

Oh my gosh! Seriously. If I log on to see another "whoops" announcement between people that aren't even married and/or trying, I think I'm going to lose it.

Hopefully the bloodwork today and next week shows something promising.

It's so hard not to resent my DH for his SA when he doesn't show many any comfort when I'm crying over TTC. I HATE this awful journey.

Feeling so confused after natural miscarriage and no period but all the preggy symptoms again............just wish I had someone to talk to who wouldn't judge

Woke up this morning and prayed
"Dear Lord, you know the desires of my heart- I just wanna be a mum. I dont want a big flashy car, I dont want a perfect body, I don't want a huge house, I don't wanna be rich. You've given me a wonderful man, all we want is a baby. Why Lord, Why is this so difficult?"

Well... AF came yesterday night :cry:
please please let August be my month!!

Appt. tomorrow, super nervous. Wish Chris could be with me while I tell the doctor I could be preggo!

Hoping i will get pregnant before next FS appointment, she was rude and not looking forward to seeing her again. But will give it everything to get my own little :baby:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->