Facebook Status

I would say:

I am so scared that we can't have a baby. I am terrified it won't happen. For all of you who know we're TTC, please STOP asking me if there's any news!!! It's putting too much pressure on me. Also, my bestfriend is pg and I wish she would be more supportive in my TTC journey like I was with her, and not tell me "oh you won't get pregnant". I've got to throw her a baby shower and I'm scared it's going to kill me. I want to tell my DH that we're pregnant and make him a daddy. I just want to hold a baby in my arms and fill the gaping hole in my soul.

There, that's my rant. Oh that feels so much better to actually say it.

Stop posting about how much you hate feeling sick because you're pregnant, do you know what I would give to be pregnant right now?!

Most people in my life know we got married in Dec. and we're ttc #1, but don't know we've lost 2 already in the 6 months we've been trying. I would say:

Please stop asking me when we're going to have a kid / are you pregnant yet?

Those who are aware of our situation:

Please stop telling me how much "fun" it is to try. Or not to be sad because it will happen when it is supposed to so stop trying so hard and don't worry about it.

Im scared.. Im scared its my fault we cant get pregnant :cry:.. Im scared it's my body that's stopping me from having a baby :cry:

:cry: Yet another girl.. younger then me..been with her OH for 6 months.. just announced she is pregnant :cry: when is it going to be my turn?!?!?! :cry:

how about u had three kids by my age now so stop tellin me one day it will be your turn to start trying!! oh and by the way we have been trying for over a year and its not bloody happening and ur sarky comments dont help so fuck off!

some mothers!!!

Starting clomid today for the first time, and hoping it wont make me a raging hormonal bitch:muaha: and that I wont have many side effects...Feeling hopeful that soon I will finally get my BFP like so many other girls I have read about that struggle for years and get pregnant after only a couple of cycles of clomid, please.... please god let this finally work!!!:help:

It's now been a year since we started trying.. at least my cycles are getting back to where they should be. :\

Id say Baby making in progress tonight ;)

If only i could lol xx

^ congrats!

About to hit a year TTC, tried everything nothing works..

I wish you wouldn't make comments like "When my mom retires I'll get pregnant so that I'll have easy babysitting" or "What do you mean? Getting pregnant is easy. You won't have any problems." I realize that FOR YOU it might be easy to get pregnant. But shut up about it already!

Thanks hon, hopefully it happens for both of us VERY soon! :hugs:

Congratulations to those of you that are recently pregnant! :hugs:

My period's almost done, almost time to get to baby making!

Here's mine: I'm feeling so horny!! Have jumped on hubby 3 times since midnight - he didn't complain... :) I really hope this continues and I O soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->