Facebook Status

is well and truly pissed off........................sick of you doing wrong and getting away with it!!! you really are not superior to the law and fraud investigators heres hoping you get caught quick!!

You are having your baby tomorrow and you dont deserve it :cry: O and more FB announcements make me so depressed

yet ANOTHER facebook pregnancy announcment.. to another couple who wasnt trying :cry:
when will it be my turn?!?! :cry:

This is an ace idea!!! Thank you!! My status would read "shock horror girls I'm not the "baby hater" u all think i am, I'm ttc and desperate to be a mum, its just not my time this month!"

Well times ticking and I've not seen a positive OPK yet and it's CD17 ... hurry up we want you little eggy!

Today my status would be..

How dare you?! I tell you that I lost a baby.. and you tell me that if you ever got pregnant you would get an abortion!! like what kind of person are you to tell me that after I told you how much I want a baby and how upset I am that I lost my little angel!

Will Af show tmrw or won't she... I might test if she doesn't! I have held out this long!

Impatiently waiting to Ovulate..:brat:..after my first cycle of taking clomid....excited that maybe this will be my month and the clomid might just be the thing I needed to finally get my BFP...Ugghhh...I wish I could just press fast forward, I feel so impatient right now!!](*,)

CD 16 and either I havent Ovulated yet or I'm not going to Ovulate this month!!! :hissy:

Fertility Friend says I didnt OV.... Gutted! :( I WANNA BE A MAMMY!!!

Actually got tired of peeing on sticks :)eek:) after 2 successful ovulations. Doing it the old fashion way now and waiting for a missed period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->