Facebook Status

Bloodwork this morning but spotting started this afternoon. Onto the next month.

Can't believe we missed my fertile window stupid body doing things too early!

7 months NTNP and 7 months TTC...... time to go get checked out I think.....

Am i ever going to see a smiley face and find out if im ovulating or not!!! :'( I want to be pregnant again so bad :(

Why should you be blessed with children when you do f*ck all with your lives and are going nowhere. I wanted to be able to drive before i had a baby, tick. I wanted to be working before i have a baby, tick. Be in a stable loving relationship, tick. :'(

EWCM 2 days ago, Breasts are achey, tummy very tender with pains but still no possitive on the opks.. Preganant or OV`ed mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

CD19 and still no O .. I know I still have a while left yet but I'm countin myself as out - This whole TTC thing sucks :cry:

@lushgirl84, there was a girl in one of my other threads had pain shortly after ovulation, think it may have been implantation pain. She ended up pregnant. :) Fxed and baby dust to you!

Wish I could be prego now!!! About 9dpo and have been having a dull ache in the belly for 3 days but no AF. Still holding onto that hope we all have!

Infertility has won, We are no longer going to try for a baby the pain is just too much to bare, its time for me to accept that its just not ment to be.

21 day bloods today and tested for other things too. Please let it show i have ovulated.

Stupid cbfm no peak cd 18 and no post opk wtf. Are you serious

Infertility has won, We are no longer going to try for a baby the pain is just too much to bare, its time for me to accept that its just not ment to be.

I feel the same way..but I can't stop or take a break. At least NO ONE can tell me I didn't try hard enough.

I was trying to take the stress off by getting my hair done. And well a few grays needed to get covered up. As I was going to pay my stylist, I happen to overhear another pregnant stylist bitching to her client about how miserable this pregnancy is. Thank you, thank you very much for ruining my mood, you insensitive cow.

I was actually talking to my stylist about infertility and her station happened to be across from my hairdresser's. I'm sure she overheard some shoptalk. :growlmad:

As I was going to pay my stylist, I happen to overhear another pregnant stylist bitching to her client about how miserable this pregnancy is. Thank you, thank you very much for ruining my mood, you insensitive cow.

:thumbup: Loving your post!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->