Facebook Status

is hoping she has covered her bases enough for the month ... now for the 2ww

my facebook status should read:

well due my period today but no show, the little bleed i had last weekend only lasted 3 days and now i'm tired, constant sick feeling been getting a few cramps here and there, i thinking of testing tomorrow (24.07.11).. i dont know why but i feel pregnant..

would love to put that but got to many people stalking me...

Mine would say;... Yes Finally I have a positive OPK! after a month being off the pill woohoooooo! Oh yeh, I hope everyones good lol!

i'm feeling nervous of actually maybe getting a BFP this month & i have no one to talk to about it at the same time i feel very, very excited at the same prospect, it's an emotional roller-coaster but i don't want to get off :happydance:

Why is everybody pregnant but me??? The posts on FB from my friends make me so frickin pissy!!! I seriously have had close to 20 friends and aquintances declare a pregnancy in the year we have been trying!!!

I would put a status up just for a friend of mine who is pregnant (or at least claims to be preg) with twins:

Shut Up Already! The reason people are doubting your pg, esp with twins, is because we can all tell the u/s pic you posted is fake because we are not stupid and can easily google that nuchal testing is done at 12 weeks, not 20. Also your claim that they charged you $300.00 for one small u/s printout of one baby is bs. You claim twins but you never refer to them as baby a and baby b and while you claim you are 'huge, look 8 months preg at 5 mo' you, the queen of putting pics of yourself on fb, have only posted a single pic of you when you were supposedly 18wks and you don't look pg at all. I will only believe if you post pics of you in the hospital after giving birth holding two baby boys like you claim.

There. I know that would be too long of a fb status, but oh. . . I want to tell her that and more!

Todays status would read.............."I'm feeling very excited, where is my postitve opk?, Bring on the :sex: LOL!!!!!!!

Please please please tell me I finally O'd. I'm tired of the false alarms of my body trying to but failing. I really just want to O and actually have a chance to TTC. :cry:

Please please please tell me I finally O'd. I'm tired of the false alarms of my body trying to but failing. I really just want to O and actually have a chance to TTC. :cry:

:hugs:

Please let it be this month

I want my blooming period to return so that we know what's going on with my body and we can ttc properly!!!

I really want to say - Will you stop being so effing nosey asking me personal questions that quite frankly are none of your business! If i have something to tell you i will tell you when I AM good and ready so back the hell off!

Is REALLY excited that me and my husband have decided to start trying for a baby!!!!!! over the moon!!! x

Thought for sure the :witch: had arrived this morning, but she hadn't. I don't have time for hide 'n' seek you bitch!! Either come on already or stay the hell away!

I'm due my period later on this week sometime but i want it to stay away for about 9 months. I just want to know what it feels like to see a bfp. I wanna know how it feels to have a baby growing inside me and i wanna know how it feels to hold my baby in my arms and feel that overwhelming rush of love and emotion for something i have helped to create. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->