Facebook Status

I'm due my period later on this week sometime but i want it to stay away for about 9 months. I just want to know what it feels like to see a bfp. I wanna know how it feels to have a baby growing inside me and i wanna know how it feels to hold my baby in my arms and feel that overwhelming rush of love and emotion for something i have helped to create. :cry:

Couldn't have put it better myself xxxx hugs xxxxx

UGGHHHHHHH....WHY HAVENT I OVULATED YET.....GRRRRR...... :brat:

DH IS EXHAUSTED AND WONT BE ABLE TO keep up with this :sex: schedule for much longer!!!!! :growlmad:

Is wishing that the cramps in my tummy doesnt turn into AF. :'(

I really am happy you are pregnant. I really am jealous, though. I wish I was too. And I hate that I can't get myself to plan anything more than a few months in advance because I keep thinking, 'what if I am a few months pregnant by then'...I wish I could just KNOW when it will happen.

I really am happy you are pregnant. I really am jealous, though. I wish I was too. And I hate that I can't get myself to plan anything more than a few months in advance because I keep thinking, 'what if I am a few months pregnant by then'...I wish I could just KNOW when it will happen.

Couldnt have put it better myself! but we WILL get there... xx

I'm so glad that I retested with another OPK later on in the afternoon because I found out i was ovulating and got a positive OPK!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Me and DH had :sex: lastnight so hopefully we get lucky this month!!!

please let me hear some good news.. please let it be my turn to be pregnant and have a sticky bean!

is hoping that I can convince my husband to "do it" three to four times a week as per the doctors orders!!! Feel like I am using him as a sperm donor :( oh and I think I am actually terrified of getting pregnant but I really want a child!

yah just found out another high school friend pregnant, she conceived 3 months ago, around her wedding day. *sigh*

i hope i had sex last fri cos looking at the dates i could of o that day!! eeeek, why did i promose to OH not to look into things too much for the first 3mounths.... im moody as hell please tell me its cos of preggo hormones and not the time of the mounth...

I'm due my period later on this week sometime but i want it to stay away for about 9 months. I just want to know what it feels like to see a bfp. I wanna know how it feels to have a baby growing inside me and i wanna know how it feels to hold my baby in my arms and feel that overwhelming rush of love and emotion for something i have helped to create. :cry:

Awww, Natasha..You made me tear up! I feel the same way!

Grrr...when am I going to ovulate? BBT says possibly between yesterday and today, but cheapie opks and cbfm both say NO... hurumpf!

"I'm trying and I want the world to know but I'm also weary of telling all you idiots because you're all judgmental!!"

Also I'd like to say "you're living your life so wrecklessly and you wonder if you're pregnant by some guy you just met. A rapist actually. You're constantly drunk and doing stupid things. And you wonder why I'm distant from you!"

Sorry!

Well now i would love to put as my status, I AM PREGNANT wooohoooo :happydance::cloud9: i am so so happy right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->