Facebook Status

My status would be: I am sick of people asking me "when are you going to have kids?". They don't seem to understand what a painful question that is for some women. From now on my answer will be "Approximately 9 months after I fall pregnant".

Wow, some people are too jealous. Why can't women just be happy for other women? You don't know their story, they might have tried harder/longer than you, you never know.

True, but I said sometimes. Depends if I'm having a bad day in my TTC journey. It's also difficult for people who have been trying outside of the standard year, to see a pregnant belly every single day no matter where they go.

Some people shouldn't take offense to comments that have nothing to do with them.

Anything outside of the standard year is NOT a jealous matter anymore, it's bigger than that petty feeling. It's more hurt and a giant reminder that you aren't even that close - you know when you see that 1 person in the news who won the lotto years ago and they've just splashed out on the worlds most expensive car yet don't have a driving licence! You turn to look at your own crappy car (which is probably falling to bits and won't last xmas) and think about how hard you've been trying to save for a nice decent one but STILL can't afford it.

It's about 10 times worse than that in terms of hurt and heartache.

My status would be " CD 13 today and fingers crossed for this month whooo!!"

Wow, some people are too jealous. Why can't women just be happy for other women? You don't know their story, they might have tried harder/longer than you, you never know.

True, but I said sometimes. Depends if I'm having a bad day in my TTC journey. It's also difficult for people who have been trying outside of the standard year, to see a pregnant belly every single day no matter where they go.

Some people shouldn't take offense to comments that have nothing to do with them.

Anything outside of the standard year is NOT a jealous matter anymore, it's bigger than that petty feeling. It's more hurt and a giant reminder that you aren't even that close - you know when you see that 1 person in the news who won the lotto years ago and they've just splashed out on the worlds most expensive car yet don't have a driving licence! You turn to look at your own crappy car (which is probably falling to bits and won't last xmas) and think about how hard you've been trying to save for a nice decent one but STILL can't afford it.

It's about 10 times worse than that in terms of hurt and heartache.

Well put my friend! I'm loving the analogy. :friends:

My status would be: I am sick of people asking me "when are you going to have kids?". They don't seem to understand what a painful question that is for some women. From now on my answer will be "Approximately 9 months after I fall pregnant".

LOVE IT!!
I don't think I could every use it though because my friends would say "oh are you trying?" which would be just as bad as "when are you going to have kids?" :cry:

Looking forward to infertility testing in October and a second SA for DH to get some answers to move one step closer to getting my BFP, but at the same time a little nervous and scared about what the tests could reveal......:wacko: I am hoping and praying for good news so we can move forward with the IUI process.

Woo, feeling a bit crampy down there and after my first morning whizz there was some ewcm, not much but it was there. Thank god it's the weekend, means crazy monkey sex time!

FB Status '5 days late, 2 BFN - what's happening to me? Arghhhh!'

Go away AF... it's been 6 days! No sign off her going anywhere for at least another 2 *sigh* Bright side - at least I may be able to ovulate and fingers crossed X be able to conceive! (Thank god for Clomid).

:grr: Is it bad that I wanted to hit the pregnant woman rubbing her belly with my shopping cart in the grocery store?

Blech, grapefruit juice is disgusting :sick:. The things we do to try to conceive! :wacko:

Yippee, the Clomid has worked, it's worked people, worked!!!!!

cd22 and got a positive on an OPK which doesn't normally happen until cd40 ish. took a test at 5pm, 8pm then 6.50 this morning :)

Attachments

• DSCF9945.jpg
    DSCF9945.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 9
That's awesome Tanzibar!! Good luck on your BFP!

CD 70.. yah, that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->