Facebook Status

Praying this is our month to get pregnant, I am so ready for a baby bean of my own!

My best friend had a beautiful baby girl... and my heart broke into a million little pieces. Will it ever be my turn?

i'm sick of all these ultrasound pictures and happy posts about babies!! when is it going to be my turn?! :(

has just been to see my beautiful neice, and my sil has a big baby bump for baby no2,,
when is it gunna be my turn x

I honestly went on Facebook the other day and had 3 pregnancy announcements in a row. So disheartening. Plus, my best friend in the world is pregnant after "just having sex" for a month. GRRR!

Why do all the shows and movies I watch lately have pregnant characters!?!??!

my package of wondfo's is late, I'm going crazy! If I could just take ONE test I would be okay.. for another few days. lol. I just wish this month wasn't so up in the air and I knew what was happening with my body

Didn't get a positive ovulation test this month. So frustrated! Hope the tests just missed the surge and I did ovulate on my 4th round of clomid!!!!! Find out tomorrow after blood work for my 21 day labs!

I can't wait to fall pregnant with our 2nd bean :cloud9: Eeeee! I'm so ready for this :)

of course, no body but my mom and closest friend knows we are currently trying

what I would post on my husband's fb:

Get your butt home from work and put a baby in me!

I feel like everyone is getting pregnant besides me! I can't decide whether I should early test or not (the early test window starts tomorrow).

stupid evil bitch stole my baby name. What a cow

Cant believe someone would do that, its one of those unwritten rules like 'thou shalt not have sex with your best friends ex'

On the original subject....
Why is it taking so long!!!!!!!!

stupid evil bitch stole my baby name. What a cow

Oh no! That's horrible :( I am seriously paranoid about this too and refuse to tell anyone (well, except my mommy) what my name list is until he or she is born.

I hope you can find another name you love! That is such a horrible thing to have happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->