Facebook Status

today's is

I'm so happy, DH SA results back, ladies and gentlemen we have swimmers and they are normal whoop whoop.

aw lintu congrats on the results! icantdecide i am the same!!!

my status would be:

Just did a really bad thing, when christmas shopping it is worldly known that one should always buy a present for oneself, but a 25 pack of ic pregnancy tests when i said i wouldnt ever use them again . . . . . . .naughty list for me this year father christmas!

Today's would be:

I can't believe I still have a whole week to go before I can test. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Mine today is:

Out of a 37 day cycle, there are about 4 days where I can get pregnant - is it too much to ask that my OH at least try :sex: on these days? Does he not realise that if we wait much longer I'll be considered a geriatric mother by the NHS?

Mine is:

Really really hoping that soy cycle two does the trick. I can't take any more disappointments.

mine would be there is only one thing that will stop this heartwrenching, deep and aching pain . . . . . please let this be my month!

Got a positive opk today!! Time to get busy.... Haha

Dear Clear Blue - you owe me £38. Next month I'll be buying internet cheapies from Amazon.

where is this BFP?? my boobs r killin, i need to pee all the time, im tired.... dont do this to me aunt floooo!

I'm sick and tired of people thinking they know what's best for me, I'm ready to be a mommy and that's all that matters. Age is just a number, get over yourselves!!

This is pretty much what i want to say.

Along with thale fact my OH and i are happy and my ex needs to get over it. Its been over a year!!
Fed up of everyone saying "oh theres plenty time your only young"

I watched my auntie have kids later in life and regret it. Iv always wanted to be a young mum and hoped to have kids by now but only just found the right guy who wants them with me also.
X x x

mine would be

"for god sake i want my af to turn up, 2yrs of waiting how much longer!?!"

Status:" I want a BFP right here right now. And I have earned the right to think like that so get off my back":rofl:

Aktually I could post this on facebook since probably noone knows what it means :hissy:

Yay! sore bbs, lots of cm & cramping! How i love the pain :happydance: Maybe a bfp? or af.. who knows but i'm feeling positive!

My FB status would say:
I just used a tampon for the first time EVER yesterday!!!!

Ironically AF hadn't started yet but I had to go for a swim to get rid of my pre-AF cramps so I tried the tampon :haha:

9days & counting till i can test
that would really shock my mom so best kept on here
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh