Facebook Status

Wohooo, one step closer to IVF, my BMI is 31 today :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:!!!!!!
Thank you food poisoning/stomach bug! Not sure I want to do that again in a hurry though.
xxx

my status would be

everyone pregnant or with kids just shut up about how hard you think it is, every time i read your smug updates i want to drive to your house and punch you in the face. dont you know how hard things are for me. and another thing, thanks for your support.

That made me chuckle!

My status would be: 7 days till operation and finding out what's up with my wonky uterus! :dohh:

another one from me - vowed not to vent on fb this cycle, so here is a great place to post the crazy :)

Staying on 100mg clomid, but being monitored - US on march 21st, then its off to cornwall for a dirty weekend!

Needs more time with her hubby if we are ever going to make a baby!

just found this, great post!

mine would be.....

yes we have been married 6 years in august but does every baby born into our circle or announcement of :bfp: have to result in.....bout time you had one/ur next!!!

or

for christ sake either turn up :witch: or stop giving me :bfn:

but what id really like to say is

im off to bed to :sex: my husband

but as no one nos we are trying i guess i will have to keep updating here :shrug:

I wish i could just shout from the roof tops that we are trying for a baby and we want a baby the good bits and the bad! Someone said to me that im smart for not having had any kids yet because they are more trouble than they are worth :O :cry: what a horrible person, doesnt deserve children!

god I think I would give just about anything to get a BFP tomorrow morning...

Just found period poo the size and shape of a jelly baby. Freaked out as it looked like a foetus. Suspecting fibroids. I'm such a hyperchondriac

Whoop whoop CD 1 5wks 6 days after ERPC, I'm back to normal :bfp: here I come xxxx

I want a baby this year, so Tess stop ranting on about I'll have to wait till next year. I know you mean well but your getting on my nerve.

Lord, give me strength today. I'm going to the in-laws for the day and I think there will be DH's 'distant' relatives there and I KNOW they will ask when we are going to have children. I just want to tell them to FUCK OFF, but I'll just say, 'When we're ready' or 'When the house is finished'. If they pressure me then I might ask them about their sex life - because that's exactly the same as they are asking me!!! It's over 2 years since we started talking about making a baby, and 20 months of TTC and no luck and we're now looking at IVF, but I don't want anyone to know that as it's not their business.
I hope I make it through the day.
xxx

(I swore not to say anything about ttc on facebook, so this may be a good way to vent :) )

" I am devestated to be on cd2 again... really thought I'd get my bfp this month... I wish my family realized that they are breaking my heart when they make reference to me and my husband being 'done' having kids... we're not done... it's private. We struggled through a miscarriage in January and still REALLY want #3"

There's brown when I wipe af I know that's you,you're due today just get here already so I can get this visit over with :cry:

my message would be: Sorry if I am ignoring you as a friend but honestly if I was in your company listening to your 2nd pregnancy journey I will probably cry my eyes outs and tell you to get out of my life as you seem to be having all the luck in the world with babies and I have sod all...so please do me a favour and p. off.

Would love to stop eating. With the clomid making me hungry and the ttc making me comfort eat tho I've put on 5lbs this month!

Wasn't harassed ONCE by my in-laws (well, specifically my MIL!) about having babies, but that was because my SIL is pregnant with accident #2. Deep joy!

Why oh why? She doesn't have a big enough house and is completely and utterly unstable financially whereas we are ready and waiting for that little bundle of joy.

LIFE IS A BITCH!
xxx

Would love to stop eating. With the clomid making me hungry and the ttc making me comfort eat tho I've put on 5lbs this month!

Oh Cranberry hunny, I hope those 5lbs were tasty!!!! GL for WI next week chick.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->