Facebook Status

I've stopped Sw tbh. Felt it was too much pressure as I have such an emotional attachment to food. Going to the gym and eating healthy, just eating too much. So Im kinda keeping myself fit and the weight loss never helped me ov anyway. If it seems that I'll need ivf then i know I can do it, will just be like 2st5lbs more needed

Hope you're ok after your visit.

Feeling shit tbh. I think even DH is a little bit devastated even though it is his sister. We're happy for them, but hurting inside.
My life revolves around food so I know what you mean.
Lots of :hugs:
xxx

Hard isn't it. It will get easier tho. Things fade with time. Jut get though the next few days and hopefully you'll feel a bit better.

Todays FB message would be: I'm so glad I have a week off work, it will give me enough time to get over my crush (it's my Manager!) - god I'm quite hormonal this cycle!

It's only cd4! Have 15 more days Til I ovulate. Can't stand waiting all the time! It's either waiting for ov or AF ><

As happy as I am all my friends are Preggers, STOP POSTING IT!!!!
So not fair, half of them are teens that have had unexpected pregnancies, and I have waited for so long to do this and now I still have to keep waiting for that BFP. Oh and I wish people would stop asking me when we're having a baby...Like I freaking know!!!

wow that makes me feel better already :)

Spent £80 on new stuff for ttc, bring on my next cycle :happydance: I know 100% I'm out this cycle

I've just found out I don't have to go sphereing! The voucher is exchangeable :wohoo:!
xxx

Not TTC related but it has really annoyed me....

How hard is to post a card you said you would post a week ago?! It's not hard to buy a stamp, you can get them from anywhere these days ffs! You claim you didn't have the money to post them before last monday, yet I'm living on £50 a week to pay all my bills etc, and STILL manage to find the money to buy a card and a stamp to send a card to your daughter!

Mine would be: Cycle you have pissed me around so much this month, let the slight rise in temp on CD22 be ovulation finally! Too tired to BD tonight! :sleep:

Mine would be: if you're pregnant - stop bitching about it don't you know how much some of us would love to be in your shoes. And I wish people would stop getting pregnant by accident. Is that even possible these days? If you've had sex unprotected and not taken the morning after pill then it's not an accident.

So hard when it's friends and family as well cos you are happy for them, but just need a good cry as well cos it isn't you!

Sorry if I'm being a b***h and I hope I haven't offended anyone - just needed a rant!

I wish my 18yr old step sis will stop rubbing it my face thats shes due in 9 weeks and having a drink to celebrate! I feel like killing her :(

Wishes she was aleady twelve weeks so she could share her joy with the rest of her family and friends.

Another cycle of TTC... When will it finally be my turn to have a baby? (that's what my status would say if I could)...

Starts BDing in a couple of days, once Im preg Im never doing it again - had enough to last me i think :p

Mine would be: if you're pregnant - stop bitching about it don't you know how much some of us would love to be in your shoes. And I wish people would stop getting pregnant by accident. Is that even possible these days? If you've had sex unprotected and not taken the morning after pill then it's not an accident.

So hard when it's friends and family as well cos you are happy for them, but just need a good cry as well cos it isn't you!

Sorry if I'm being a b***h and I hope I haven't offended anyone - just needed a rant!

You're not a b*tch hun, I totally agree with everything you've said! I feel like shaking my SIL and knocking on her head to see if there is anything up there sometimes. She's waiting for an early/dating scan as she had weird periods lately and had no idea how pregnant she is (based off her last AF mayybe 5/6 wks she says, but she could be much further!). Honestly, if she just took the bloody birth control pill (one that she got on with and there are PLENTY to choose from) then she wouldn't be in this mess for the SECOND time!!!! I found out on Saturday that she was PG - that was REALLY hard for me and DH (it's his lil'sis).
xxx

My status would be: Pull your bloody finger out girl and go to the gym! The weight isn't gonna lose itself, is it?!
This is assuming that our lack of BFP is all down to me being overweight (which I personally don't think it is, but you try telling that to the doctors!!!).
xxx

I know I just had a baby 6 months ago but I'm trying to get pregnant again. If you have a problem with that and think I'm nuts then delete me off your page. Also, I have a fertility issue going on and if you say something as stupid as "well, you have 3 kids already so it doesn't matter", I'm gonna track you down and beat your ass.

I dont know how to be happy for you when it hurts me so bad that you abuse that little girl you are carrying by smoking and drinking still! :shrug: I wish you would grow up and act your age and look after your bloody kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->