Facebook Status

I dont know how to be happy for you when it hurts me so bad that you abuse that little girl you are carrying by smoking and drinking still! :shrug: I wish you would grow up and act your age and look after your bloody kids!

Oohh, wouldn't you just love to say that to her face?? I'm sure you would do it too lol. Ugh, people suck. :growlmad:

I really think I am going to get my :bfp: next week!!
I think this is it!! and my parents wont be pleased!! : (

Todays message would be: Quit asking when we're going to be trying for a baby, like I'm gonna know when exactly I'll fall pregnant ((why you think I'm psychic is beyond me??)

Also this stupid little crush isn't going anywhere, I've had to email him every day this week so far - so much for my holiday off work!!!

I really think I am going to get my :bfp: next week!!
I think this is it!! and my parents wont be pleased!! : (

Aww, why wouldn't your parents be happy?

I have 2 kids already, adn they think I shouldnt have anymore, they think I should go to college, and become a nurse. which has never been my dream. I only have a few more courses adn I am certified to either do an park ranger job or wildlife rehab. and I can do those anytime. I can not have another baby anytime. I Only have a few more years , and then I can not do it anymore.

so I find it heartless of them. they know how many I have lost, and yet they still think I should stop. really dont get it at all.

48 hours till laparoscopy and I find out whats going on inside!

I know you're my best friend but why couldn't you have waited to start trying. I do t want to wish that it takes you ages to get pregnant but I know that it won't and I can't stand that.

i wish AF would come and i would just simply have a normal cycle that works like clock work

If i see another "is going to be a mummy" status again then I will cry again especially since you have been with your partner about 2 weeks..

Seriously everyone on my Facebook is pregnant after being with their partners 5 minutes lol

Wants af to hurry up, looking forward to the next cycle :happydance:

feels so poorly today :( hurry up next week i want to test!

feels like i am going to vomit...which would be good if my daughter wasn't throwing up too....dang stomach virus messing with my 2ww symptoms

If ONE more person tells me to stop stressing about ttc and just forget about it Ill scream. Its so easy to just forget about things? well why dont you try it for once, i sit through you complaining about stuff, why cant you support me rather than telling me just to stop.

I actually want to have sore boobs and be sick in the morning and be kicked in the ribs by the unborn child I want to carry full term.

I want to go through the pain of giving birth to a gorgeous healthy baby.

I want to conceive easily and have a healthy pregnancy with an outcome of a healthy child.

If i see another "is going to be a mummy" status again then I will cry again especially since you have been with your partner about 2 weeks..

Oh I know exactly how you feel! It's crazy how fast and easy some people get pregnant!!!! And facebook has turned into a pregnancy page for me everyone is pregnant. I am trying to avoid facebook!

Oh I know exactly how you feel! It's crazy how fast and easy some people get pregnant!!!! And facebook has turned into a pregnancy page for me everyone is pregnant. I am trying to avoid facebook!

I'm the same, everyones pregnant or having their early scans and I'm there thinking god! if I hadnt miscarried I'd be like 23 weeks now, knowing if I was carrying a baby girl or baby boy and I'd be buying things for the baby :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->