Facebook Status

Seriously... I'm just NOW gearing up to O? WTH was all the EWCM about? I hope we can BD tonight and don't miss our chance!

Stop whining and moaning about getting fat and being kicked I'd of given anything to have felt my angels kicks

CD 38 - So body, either give me AF or a BFP. Thank you please.

Glad doctor was happy with oh sa results but a little upset about my blood results now just waiting on fertility clinic appointment now... In the mean time i will be losing a little bit of weight and continuing not smoking, might as well put the wait to good use and then there can be no external factors affecting us... Glad we are one step closer to our bfp though :)

xxxxxx

:wohoo: :bfp: sooooo scared but excited all at the same time xxx

Congratulations lintu! :hugs:

And of course I would be feeling like absolute crap on one of my most fertile days. Hopefully I feel a bit better come bedtime. :\

dear ovum can you please have a chat with mr.sperm about making us a beautiful baby. it would be greatly appreciated <3

I hate paying for a large fries and geting the same amount as a medium, BTW were trying for a baby! Hope it doesnt take too long because after all these years of waiting and pain i want it NOW and will drive my self crazy :D

We've only just started trying and I'm impatient already! Hurry up time and hurry up nature! Good luck to the rest of you ladies!xox

How can someone with one ovary and falopian tube get pregnant again with her fourth kid while I can't get pregnant with my first???? GRRRRR!

I would have multiple status updates-
I think I have the right to not be a freaking ray of sunshine all the damn time.
If you knew how bad I wanted a baby-you would not ask every 2 seconds when we were going to have one.
You don't deserve children-much less 4!
Do you people not know what birth control is?
I would love to have a family but not everyone gets pregnant just by looking at a guy.

Basically I would love to just announce that yes we are trying and have been for over 2 years- now support me.

is getting pretty pee'd off with waiting!! but i know 7dpo is far too early to test - just get here already!

I got a positive OPK today. This is my last chance of falling pregnant this time around without help from clomid or something similiar. Please let me be lucky!!

This is my last chance to give birth before I turn 31. Please please please let it be my turn at last......

Thank you AF for making an appearance at 2 this morning. I really didn't need sleep tonight. Thanks for the cramps that make me want to rip out my uterus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->