Facebook Status

I would have multiple status updates-
I think I have the right to not be a freaking ray of sunshine all the damn time.
If you knew how bad I wanted a baby-you would not ask every 2 seconds when we were going to have one.
You don't deserve children-much less 4!
Do you people not know what birth control is?
I would love to have a family but not everyone gets pregnant just by looking at a guy.

Basically I would love to just announce that yes we are trying and have been for over 2 years- now support me.

*** sound bitter***

I've lost hope and given up on me and DH getting pregnant naturally. This October marks 2 years since DH's vasectomy reversal, and since it hasnt happened yet due to DH's low sperm count I am finally accepting reality, the reality that I am not going to get pregnant..and we have to seek fertility options to help us achieve our goals. Reality sucks so I am just going to deal with it...I cant take the emotional roller coaster of TTC right now, month after month, so I have put it on the back burner and will worry about it in 3 to 4 years.....*Rant Over*

is stupid, so very stupid - why the hell do I go and do a test when i know it will come back negative because its too damned early and i dont really think its happened this month anyway because you actually have to have sex to get pregnant!!

grrrrr facebook

i just want to write - stop posting your bloody big fat friggen positives on your facebook status until I get mine or I will come and slap you grrrrrr

Thanks to the Diet I am on, I am fully prepared for the constantly having to pee when I'm pregnant. 75 ounces of water a day makes for lots of trips to the bathroom.

4 in one week should not be allowed - especially from people who arent event trying!

grrrr rant over sorry :haha:

Im good at hiding how I am really feeling, its amazing how many of you think I am a happy, bubbly person all the time, when really my heart is breaking :(

My cm tells me im ovulating! But my opk shows nothing????? What the feck!

If one more of you, my so-called "friends", posts a pregnancy announcement, I'm going to delete every single one of you!

..... :blush: I feel better now. Thanks for creating this thread. I needed this today.

Cant stop crying at every little thing. Seeing all the bloomin pregnancy status' are REALLY not helping either :( :(

OMG i actually lOVE this thread!!
Im nearly in tears!!

i have a few-

1. go and fuck off your a waste of space you worthless peice of shit!(harsh i know)
2. I wish i didnt feel so empty
3. I wonder what you would have looked like at 2,1/2yrs old
4. I miss you every day and im sorry
5. Your so bloody perfect the sun shines out of your arse with your i can get pregnant at the fall of a hat and not ever go through pain! RUB IT IN MY FACE SOME MORE!!!!!!!!

Sorry its a rant! xx

I am on cd5 but will be ovulating early - i think, so can start trying again very soon. Can't wait!!! Bring on the BFP.

You whinge and bitch about how tired you are carrying your baby, and how your so sick of being pregnant, when you know I just lost my baby and swap you in a heart beat. Have a little heart and think of what others are going through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->