Facebook Status

I hope this month is the month I get my BFP!

HOW could it be negative?! I was so sure! I just want a baby!!!!! :cry:

I hate it when my damn period starts again, especially with all the symptoms I was having this month :(

is hoping af hurries so I can get on with my next cycle!! I know deep down this month never worked so onwards we go - ready for next month!

Mine would have to say...

I want a baby so bad I can hardly stand it...why was it so easy to get pregnant with my son when I didn't want a baby, but now that I really, really, really want one with my DH it's not happening.

and

I think if I find out another one of my friends or someone I went to high school with just got pregnant I think I'll scream. (ALOT of my friends and girls in my graduating class are pregnant right now and it's driving me up the wall)

My period got lost on its way too me :/ But for how long will it stay away?

is bored of waiting I wanna test now but i have no hpt and no car to get one!! hubby gone out but dont wanna bug him to get me one as he'll moan about soending more money!! just wait and see if your late!! ggrrrr

I wish I didn't see you on thursday with your 2nd baby bump as you spoilt my evening when I was hoping to sit and enjoy the comedy show. The fact you TTC your 2nd kid around the same time I started TTC no 1 and you won was really a smack in the face. I know you are clueless to this information as me and DH have told no one but please stop making it look so easy.

Can some of your luck getting pregnant every time your husband looks at you rub off on me please?!?!?!?!?!

I want to put - I have EWCM yes thats right the fertile stuff right now! So lets be having you BFP!

OMG EWCM!!!!! finally! on CD 72! just need to do an OPK now to confirm...

UPDATE: It's still negative

In a weeks time I will know if I will receive my BFP! ... Hmm wonder how many of my friends actually tried this hard to have a sticky bean!

BFN!!!....... Boooo!!!!!!

oh well come on AF so I can get on with the next cycle!!! need to get on and focus on the next one to stop the mood!!

Really insurance, you want to give me a problem now when this is my first month I can actually do something!

Not stopped thinking about you today my angel :angel: Mummy loves you although she never met you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->