Facebook Status

I would say, thanks bitch for posting about how easy it was for you to get pregnant when you know for a fact that we have been struggling.

Not all ttc related but here is what I would have:
I hate Aston Villa fans who feel the need to post annoying/abusive comments on the Birmingham City page that you had to LIKE to post things in the first place. Really why would want to make your fiercest rivals more popular? Get a life!

We hardly spoke for months and you managed to make my life hell. Last year I was in a dark place but you were to busy demanding attention for being pregnant to even ask me how I was doing. I even tried to make things right and you didn't pull your weight. And then you had the nerve to blame me for everything and tell me what a horrible person I am. I'm much happier now knowing we don't have to worry about making time for you anymore.

And my favourite one:

WE ARE FINALLY TTC. I don't care if you think 20 is too young. It's what we both want and have wanted for months. It's nobody's place to say anything. Our baby will be the most loved child in the world and I would do anything for him/her. We are going to prove everyone wrong whilst we're at it.

Yeah, they're a bit long.

seeing as i just saw two friends post about their 13week baby bumps on FB today...it'd be either "is there a way to filter out all baby related posts?"
or
"how can i get one?"

I would say, thanks bitch for posting about how easy it was for you to get pregnant when you know for a fact that we have been struggling.

i definately concur with that one.

mine would be " please please please let this month be it and i see that BFP" :(

af late and no bfp!!! come on you crappy shi!!y pain in the ar5e lets get moving - i've had enough!!

I have had so many internal ultrasounds, nothing like getting a dildo like wand shoved up you over and over again.

Sorry to all those friends of mine who are pregnant but I have blocked all your statuses and updates about your bump from coming up on my feed. I will go onto your page and look when I feel up to seeing how you are doing. But dont worry, I will reinstate the priviledge of being on my feed when I get my forever baby!!! :)

You are irritating me to no end!!
All you've done is moan how you can't fit into sexy clothes, dance to music properly and see your toes ... Do you know what? I'd give anything to be in your position right now!

I am still not to sure how to handle having an ectopic.. :-(
I just want my baby :-(

SO excited that I just started temp charting and got ovulation (3 days ago) confirmed by fertility friend today! It's great to finally get a bit of good news about TTC!

WOOHOO, WE ARE NORMAL. OH has great sperm results and I ovulate!!!! Off to the fertility clinic we go when the appointment comes through

I am thankful for the facebook privacy settings and when I finally get pregnant there will be several of you who will receive zero information about it!

Just been looking through pregnancy journals and its exciting but sad to see all the names of people you remember through your TTC journey near the end of their pregnancy!!

has finally got her AF!! .... yay!!.... I know its only a day late but after my BFN i am grateful it came pretty much on time so i can crack on with the next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->