Facebook Status

In a few days time we will know the score ... BFP or BFN - that is the question!

I wish I'd never gone down this route, should have been happy with my lot in life now I'm miserable and very sad

So i saw a lady today with 5 kids- all young and calling her mommy- she only yelled at them and made them all cry- why can somebody like that have so many kids and be so horrible to them.. and I cant even have 1?!?! :-(

I ovulated yesterday, wooo hooo so dtd at all the right times, please let me get a bfp this month.

Mine would be: 3dpo and symptom spotting already. Every month I swear I'm experiencing new symptoms that *must* mean I'm pregnant!

Ovulated today after her exam, and she is optimistic as she has had lots of sex this week :D

Will you shut up moaning about how tired you are and that your kids keep waking you up early. Some of us can only wish for those days. Think yourself lucky!

I've got a feeling this month isnt my month :( Only a da or two until the witch should arrive. The really sore BB's and slight cramping every now and again makes me doubt a BFP! - Gutted.

I just want to have a baby :-(
since my ectopic..i feel so empty.. like a huge piece of my heart is missing :-(

Whoohoo, EWCM, there you are! I wasn't sure what I was looking for, but I definitely knew you when you showed up!

It's so hard having friends that either have kids or are pregnant. I am happy for you but it is so hard when it's all you talk about around me :(

Alright follicles, I need you to continue growing over the next week!

I seriously wish I could get ahold of whatever is in the water around my area that is making all these women pregnant, cuz it seems that everyone around me is pregnant right now. Maybe I'll get my BFP this month...... *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->