Facebook Status

I want to cry because I got my period today, and it was 3 days early, which probably means I have a fertility problem... and to top it all off, I'm having killer cramps!!! :(

Damn you Amsterdam while I am in ovulation! Looks like I will be having no beer, just water!

I am cautiously hopeful everything will work out this month. It feels much better than being depressed.

is soooo happy that her sister finally got her date to start her fertility treatment, I cant wait for her to be pregnant and it might mean we can be bump buddies!!

This whole TTC thing is confusing! I just want to be pregnant!

...hope I am pregnant otherwise I have absolutely no excuse for eating 2 McDonalds meals in the past 10 hours!

I think whether I get my BFP or not at the end of this cycle, cheese fries and pizza are in my future. If it's not my month for a BFP, then testing day will be filled with carbs and if I do get a BFP, why not celebrate my six weeks of no carbs with some cheese fries and new york style pizza? =)

Is annoyed at the fact that my AF should have arrived and hasnt, yet I receive a BFN .... Unless I've charted it wrong and I'm going to be later this month :shrug: .. Hmmmm! Hurry up Friday so I can test again if the witch dont come!

Yes its very sad that Michael Jackson died, but its been two years now, can we PLEASE talk about something else? Like my apparent infertility.

I know i was glad to get period but come already - i've had enough! just let me get on with the fun part of ttc!!

Would like to let you all know were expecting our 2nd baba

But dont have the guts to just yet, as DH is just out of work and people dont know we are trying :(

I just feel so blah! i am crampy and bloated, and just all together feeling crummy.. ugh i just wanna know if im pregnant already!!! please please please...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->