Facebook Status

Please don't let it be another 7 years of TTC before I have my next baby

Has got a bloody coldsore....this better mean a BFP is coming or else I'll be pissed!

Cant actually believe it......................Dr's in the morning :happydance:

no af symptons 5 days late and im just about to test but NO af decides to show up at that very moment aaaaah!!!

welcome sore boobs and achey cramps and the horrible witch now youve arrived hurry up and LEAVE!!!

Has the horrible tell tale cramps. Show yourself, Witch, and make sure its your last visit for a long time!

Hoping for a better attitude today than yesterday. Hoping for good news about follicles Friday.

Hoping to be pregnant and test with a :bfp: next week, And wishing that stupid B**** to stay away from me and leave me alone for 9 months!

Starting to think i might not be pregnant :-( please please say i dont get my period this week.. please!!!!

is optermistic today! feeling cheerful and hoping this is my month!

So fed up now! ... Either don't show and give me a BFP or just f*cking get on with it! I'm now fed up of waiting :cry:

Do I really have to run? Why can't I just sit on the couch and let my last 10 pounds just fall off?????

F*ck you AF!!! I know your lurking. Show yourself bitch, and lets get this over with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->