Facebook Status

It really winds me up that you are out all the time and smoking when you're pregnant! You tried for ages for this baby and say it's desperately wanted, so why do that?!

cant figure out why i am getting niggly pain near my ovaries - its only cd8 and feels like ov pain!! ...... confused.com as no other signs of early ov so maybe just bd just to make sure!! lol

It infuriates me that not only did you manage to get pregnant at 16 'accidentely' but on top of that your not moaning all over facebook about how much your life sucks to be you because you can no longer go out clubbing or getting drunk and that you have to wear stupid flat shoes instead of heels !! ' Grow up!!!

HCG shot, check! Now onto the BDING the next few days !!!! Fingers Crossed!

It upset me when you said your OH was now 17 weeks pregnant, that should be me now! :cry: :cry:

Doesnt understand why people that dont want to have babies do and people that so desperatly want to have babies cant

:cry: my friend just told me shes 6 weeks pregnant- thats how far along i was when i lost my little bean.. she already has a baby.. and is now having her second within a year.. when is it going to be my turn?? :cry:

loves that my mum asked me today if i were pregnant with a grin on her face!! she seems to have done this just before i fell pregnant with my other 2!! ya trying to tell me something mama!! lol

I really hope everything is falling into place for me this month!

I wish my cycles would get back to normal so I could stop hoping everytime they're later than I think they should be.

The travel system i want, wont fit in my car! i need a new car haha lol xxx (but erm need a baby first!)

How am I keeping my mind off of TTC? Playing Lego pirates of the caribbean on xbox!

ironing - done, hoovering - done, bathroom cleaned - done, grass cut - done, windows cleaned, done!! and all between 4pm and 9pm with 2 kids and tea to make as well as bathtime, bedtime and my own shower!! just call me fooking wonderwoman!!

Nothing like watching a documentary about Gettysburg to get you in the mood for bding :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->