Facebook Status

Still praying for no period- if nothing by Sunday.. Gonna take a test!! :-D Fingers crossed its positive! :-D

More bding this weekend and two weeks until the blood test. God I hope this is my month!!!

I shouldnt be having my AF now, I should have be a perfectly health 17wks :cry: .. I'm glad a good cry is helping.

Hmm I wonder if it is too early to do a test? But my brain can't stop ticking over!!! Lunchbreak nando's and test is go go go!!

Going to be peeing on a stick tomorrow morning :thumbup:

I hate how many of my friends have had babies in the last year or so, it's heartbreaking watching other babies grow knowing I don't have one of my own yet :cry: Praying that the test tomorrow comes out positive! Let's home my partner has some strong :spermy: !!!!!

:test: tomorrow! xxxxxxxx

Has sore boobs, is constipated, has stretchy cramps and feels nauseous! I love every bit of it!!!

I don't care that you bump is so big it hurts your back, that you are eating for two all the time, that your life is so damn perfect...I really, really don't care...

God that felt better!! Feeling the grumpiness today!

Fertility appointment booked :D OH SA is great and my levels weren't but we are getting closer to our bfp everyday and i like it :happydance:

xxxx

why is my af here?!?! not only is it not wanted but its also a week early!!! :-(

I cannot believe you have painted your 4 month old childs toes!

Feels sad because I'm still not pregnant, I just want to cry. why isn't it working?!

If my next door neighbour is pregnant I will not be happy (unless we are too this month, then I wont care!!!)

Is that really bad? sorry, turning bitter, its just been soooo long :-(

has had a wonderful day with her family and just want to add one more to it now, just to complete it. x

This is the only time I want af to turn up just so I can start to ttc xx pretty please x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->