Facebook Status

to my friends who are pregnant... STOP COMPLAINING!!!! don't you realise how lucky you are??? Ahhhhhhhh!!! I'd love to have morning sickness, swollen feet and aching legs if it meant I was pregnant! BE HAPPY!!!

**rant over.. sorry :)

Mine today would be:

YAY I've finaly worked out my ovulation!! :)

is wondering why I have been up for hours already!! oh yeah, thanks Blake!! cut into valuable bd time as hubby was on nights we were going to attempt it this morning before he woke!!

Why is all of this so difficult. I should be over 6 months pregnant by now. I know that that little bean decided it wasn't ready for earth just yet but when will it happen. It breaks my heart :(

People, stop sending me messages asking when I'm going to have a baby! If I had any news to share, I'd share it! Besides, what a rude question anyway - how do you know if we're TTC or even want to have kids? Argh!! You're not making my monthly disappointments ANY easier!

I know you want multiple comments about how cute every picture you post of your baby is but every picture you put up reminds me of how I can't get pregnant

Cute baby. Too bad his mom's overly fertile uterus annoys the crap out of me.

Also:

Extra bitchy today. Must be the elevated progesterone of the LP...not that it's serving me any real purpose this month.

Wants our very own brown haired, blue eyed child please! Soon please! I would settle for brown eyes and blue hair....

I got an ALMOST positive opk today....praying tomorrow will be a blazing positive!!!! And no I don't want to help plan any baby showers so quit asking!!!!!!!

Had ovulation pains today, bd the past 3 nights including tonight. Will hopefully catch that egg!

Testing early and getting faint second positives....but i dont believe them because i have been here so many times before and AF always shows up....ugghhhh......:wacko: :wacko:

God I hate the 2WW!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes u go batty!!!! :wacko:

Why do you want a babysitter for your twins for the summer when you have another baby and are a stay at home mom!?!?

:hissy: No, Army you can't make my husband go to Ft. Carson this weekend into next week because that's my freaking ovulation time!!! :growlmad: Can't you just wait till next weekend?? ](*,)

:hissy: No, Army you can't make my husband go to Ft. Carson this weekend into next week because that's my freaking ovulation time!!! :growlmad: Can't you just wait till next weekend?? ](*,)

You should come along! Colorado is beautiful right now =)

I should just accept the fact that i am pregnant and stop worrying about how light or dark lines are!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->