Facebook

Moolia

Bfp 26/1/11 :)
Reaction score
There's one of these on the ttc forum and I thought I'd start one for those of us who are just screaming to announce our bfps and say how we feel on facebook but can't as it's too early!
I'll start us off:
...is PREGNANT!!!! and cried today for no reason whatsoever! Oh, and when I come round for dinner tomorrow, please don't make: medium steak, pate, unpasterised cheeses, lunch meats etc!

is havin to many sweets bad wen ur early pregnant? thhought id ask u ,,,, :dohh:xxxx

no its not bad in early pregnancy but may be bad later on - what you eat later on defines what your baby will crave and its likes and dislikes when its older according to lots of studies :)

here is mine:

‎'s dog is in the bad books and has been sent to bed early! he tried to catch a cat when i let him out for his minimini walk tonight! he nearly pulled me over trying to get it. the cat got away (i hope) but then he slipped his collar when i got hold of him! i tell you those extending leads are rubbish when you are trying to control an out of control dog! sorry whoevers cat it was - hope its ok. and sorry to half the street who probably heard all the commotion! also need to get a collar that fits the dog properly! hes having a swap over in the morning!

it was a long one!

is preganat and excited..I have a feeling it will be the girl that I always wanted.

great thread :thumbup: i can't wait to go public on my fb and tell everyone! fingers crossed after 12 weeks!
here's my 'alternative status'
princess_bump is sooooo excited to expecting our second little one and feels so lucky her hubby has looked after her so much today... these cramps can bugger off now!!

great thread :thumbup: i can't wait to go public on my fb and tell everyone! fingers crossed after 12 weeks!
princess_bump is sooooo excited to expecting our second little one and feels so lucky her hubby has looked after her so much today... these cramps can bugger off now!!

Missed your bfp:blush: But:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: cONGRATS sweetie:hugs::kiss:

Missed your bfp:blush: But:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: cONGRATS sweetie:hugs::kiss:

i love your goat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to post this:

...has already lined up a job post-qualification: no pay, long hours but great benefits and life long contract - start date: Sept 11 ;)

I dying to put my status as

...is a pregasauraus mess with me and u'll b extinct

Has been experiencing early signs of morning sickness...hope it doesn't get any worse

or, having just uploaded our wedding pics to Facebook I've thought of this one:

...unbeknownst to us it turns out there was an extra special guest at our wedding ;)

Im pregnant! And sorry if you dont like it mil! You know where to stick it!:thumbup:

Ha ha! These are great! Glad I started this thread! :)
Keep 'em coming! :haha:

I think Il put:

.....has swapped the wine for Gaviscon!!
and see who gets it!

I want to put mine as what I saw on some tshirt

I can grow humans, what's your superpower?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->