faint positive pg6 . Looks like a CP =(

I think your fmu this morning is much more noticeable than yesterday fmu AND that line last night...gurrrrl
Can’t wait to see the next one Fxd it’s getting darker

Well started cramping and now spotting so I know what's going to happen. I'm happy I finally got to see some lines knowing I'm getting older. But extremely sad right now. Must be why my tests didn't progress over last 3 days. I feel like crying but can't right now. I'm sure I will just teary eyed as I have to write this. :sad1::sad2:.

I'll start using opks around cd7 and track that this cycle see how it goes. I'll be ready to go again after this passes. Man this stinks!! =(

Thanks 1 million times for all the support and help I always get from you wonderful ladies. Love this site and dont know what I'd do without you all..through all the ups and downs of my journey, trying for our final baby. Gotta keep my head up and try again. This will happen it has to. I'll give it till I can't anymore.

RIP my little angel :angel:

Much love ,
Jess
<3 <3 <3

oh hon im so sorry it really is absolutely horrible.
Im sure im having one also because no progression at all. And some tests alot fainter
Not bleeding yet and no cramps but im sure it will come.
Im 3 days late going by FF
But femometer has me at 13dpo so if that's right AF will be here Sunday or Monday but I think FF is right and the reason this isn't sticking is because of early O from last cycles CP.
Getting sore boobs ever so slightly but still do not think this is viable.

Sending u the biggest hugs hon.

I will start doing opks from cd5 because mine were positive on cd8.

Im hoping O will hold off so we can try again but if its early again we are gonna hold off untill the cycle after so i have my normol day 13 14 ovulation.

Thinking of u hon

Still I'm holding onto some hope for you it just may be ib praying lil beanie is just snuggling in...

Woke up to my whole stomach hurting and feeling blah. Flow has picked up and test this morning is negative. Thanks ladies . I'll still be hanging around rooting ya all on.

Waiting to use some opks in the near future . I'm feeling sad this morning but doing ok.

Good luck to ladies ttc and congrats if ya get a bfp.

20200731_073027.jpg

Aw Jess this sucks. I’m so sorry :(

DAMMIT, all this happened since the last time I’ve been on! I’m sorry Jess! I know how frustrating this is for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->