Faint positive smu..spotting now =/

PicsArt_02-20-07.52.02.jpg
PicsArt_02-20-07.50.41.jpg
FMU unfortunately I have started spotting pretty sure I know what's coming next. Praying it's not the case. If this is another loss. I'm done with trying for another.
I'll keep everyone posted. No cramping so maybe just baby getting comfy. Pray for us!!

Am praying for you - I just read this entire thread with my fingers crossed. We all really really want this for you. Stick baby stick!

Thank you both so much.. I'm feeling pretty down about it. Stinks because my OH is out of town for 2 weeks so he can't comfort me till then. Cramping some now. Laying in bed for now but lots of ranch work to be done . Waiting on my sister to come help so I'm not so stressed out even more. Please baby stick!!

Could it be baby still bedding in? I had bleeds early in my first two pregnancies and also horrific cramps with my 3rd pregnancy, wishing you luck!

I had a lot of spotting around af, hopefully it’s just baby snuggling in. I think the cheapie still looks good for being so early. Is there any way to splurge on an Frer?

A bit more than spotting and deff red. Not really a flow yet ..keeping an eye on it. I'm so scared this is over.

Testing out hcg till tests are negative.

Afternoon test. 5mm.
PicsArt_02-20-01.03.08.jpg

Sorry tmi

Bleeding is like my af and had some clots so I now know it's over.
I've been crying all morning .
Not going to test anymore till after bleeding stops. Then I'll take 1 last test and see.

FMU test
PicsArt_02-21-10.32.38.jpg

So sorry to read that this happened - big hugs and my heart goes out to you x

NO! I am so sorry. Sending you the biggest virtual hugs possible :hugs:

Damn Jess, and that test is the best one yet too. Keeping you in my prayers. I’ve heard of women havewhat they thought was af and turns out it wasn’t. You never know <3

I’m so sorry Jess. You’ve been through hell with this! But I’ll also say when it comes to you....id test again after bleeding stops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->