Faint positive smu..spotting now =/

Much love ladies bleeding stopped yesterday and I tested this afternoon. Line popped up right away. Thought by now it'd be fainter by now. I've gone through this before. So going to wait till tomorrow and do another test. If it's still positive in a week I'm calling my Doctor.
PicsArt_02-24-12.46.32.jpg

Hi Jess, I'm so sorry you're dealing with this again, but I agree with ClassicGirl. With your history I would keep testing and see what happens in a week, like you said. I hope it's just baby getting cozy in there!

Sending hugs and prayers your way.

It’s still very clearly there.... I see you’ve had an ectopic too, so I’m sure you know your body well enough for the signs again. Positives and AF bleeding always make me think the worst as I got a clear as day positive after what I thought was normal AF :( hoping for the best possible outcome for you hun!

Oh I'm so sorry. I also didnt realised you'd had an ectopic.
I lost my left tube a few years ago.
Honestly with the spotting and still bfp I would go in and have a scan and bloods to be sure.
Sending love x

What did the test look like when background went white. There is an awful lot of dye run on it?

20200227_080056.jpg
Having pregnancy symptoms real bad now
My test this morning looks lighter than the one I took on Monday. Called my GP I'm going to get blood work next week when I have the time. Then she said we can go from there. I'm thinking the worst but hoping for the best.

Pic fmu taken at 5 and 10mins marks

That is still very clearly a bfp, I'm not sure whats going on! I just hope you're like me and have unexplained bleeding in pregnancy:( best of luck to you for your blood work

Don't have enough time to thank everyone for the comments individually right now so thank you all for the well wishes. I hope bleeding was nothing too. Also hope I don't need another DnC that was the worst. Praying it's not another ectopic pregnancy besides all the left side pain I had with the first ectopic .. think dnc hurt worse than the mexotexate shot and the MC right after... Just staying calm and treating my body right.

Tested with fmu and 5pm samples. Will post pics of them both when I get home later tonight. Both still positive

Still bloated , tired, going more, boobs kill. Upset stomach after I eat anything.

Starting to think if it was a loss then tests would definitely be negative by now, seeing I'd be 5w2d along. Last time I thought this I ended up being pregnant but baby had no heartbeat when doing US. Praying it's not the same thing going on again.

Fingers crossed for you, it sounds positive. X

I wish I could beam you a FRER. IMO (which is worth a grain of salt) your lines should be non existent at this point. I’ve had tons of chemicals and even test lines as dark as the control that then got slightly lighter but by the time I was done bleeding it was stark white

Posting for my records have 1 test left a different brand going to use Monday
1.5 hour hold pic all same test diff light 5-10mins
20200229_101321.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back