Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Beaglemom Imo I would got forward with the ivf as planned if it works then great if not who cares you already have a plan b. And maybe the grant can pick up for next time.

Update on me: negative OPK last night and this morning so that was really a false positive with FMU yesterday. See I would have thought that was my surge or I was missing my surge if not for the blood test.

Fingers crossed that I won't O for a few more days so my lining has a chance to grow to where it needs to be!!

Floridasian - good news. Hopefully this cycle would be it for you...but if nothing else you have peace of mind from the HSG. I think Erin once had a positive from femara. My cycles are so timed, I had no need to use opks until after the trigger to confirm the surge.

FBG - are you back to IUI this month? I think you were on clomid? I can't remember. So that plus a trigger or using opks?

I have a lot to think about. I don't want to make any rash decisions. So maybe over the weekend me & my husband will lay things out a bit more...find our expectations...align it with a reality check. Nov 15 isn't so far away, I guess...I am just over this ride already. Thanks for the imput you guys.

Hi Beagle, I read your post and agree with prior posters that if it were me I think I'd go ahead and start IVF because November 15th you'll find out if you are approved which means that there's a chance you may not get it and possibly wasted your time waiting. Just my train of thought as I've been ttc for a long time and hate wasting any more time. GL to you and DH on the decisions you have to make over the next few weeks.

I got a call form the bank a few weeks back regarding a low rate credit card with a much higher limit than my current card. I applied today and the lady at the bank is pretty sure I'll be approved. Generally when I get these calls I would not accept the new limit but decided to get it in case we have to do ivf so we don;t have to use all of our savings.

Hi Beagle, I read your post and agree with prior posters that if it were me I think I'd go ahead and start IVF because November 15th you'll find out if you are approved which means that there's a chance you may not get it and possibly wasted your time waiting. Just my train of thought as I've been ttc for a long time and hate wasting any more time. GL to you and DH on the decisions you have to make over the next few weeks.

I got a call form the bank a few weeks back regarding a low rate credit card with a much higher limit than my current card. I applied today and the lady at the bank is pretty sure I'll be approved. Generally when I get these calls I would not accept the new limit but decided to get it in case we have to do ivf so we don;t have to use all of our savings.

That's a good idea. We recently got 2% fee 0% interest for a year advance checks for our credit cards...so that is what we will use. We will refinance any existing balance when the year is up.

Beaglemom- Yes I am on my 2nd cycle of IUI. I will be using clomid and a trigger. I still use OPKs until my trigger. I know it's silly, but that way I never second guess myself. My doctor must believe trigger is the only way, because they never asked (which makes me happy and feel less crazy). I can't wait to see DH SA to see if it says the same. Part of me is excited and hopeful that everything will go up again and then the other half say be realistic, the numbers may go down.

Update on me: negative OPK last night and this morning so that was really a false positive with FMU yesterday. See I would have thought that was my surge or I was missing my surge if not for the blood test.

Fingers crossed that I won't O for a few more days so my lining has a chance to grow to where it needs to be!!

So happy it was just a false alarm. I didn't know femara did that. Good to know! YAY now you have more time for your eggs to grow/mature and your lining to get nice and thick.

Do you do another US friday? Right?!?

Good luck FBG and FX'ed for your DH's count to go up!! Did you do Clomid too last cycle? I wish my RE would let me do trigger so I don't have to guess when I'll ovulate. Somehow he thinks my body is doing what it's supposed to do and I don't need it?

And yes I go back tomorrow morning for another scan. I'm hoping to see some significant growth in the lining!

I was def less stressed using the trigger. It is almost to the minute accurate...36 hours later I always start feeling the cramping of O.

Floridasian I understand your stress. I think they like the trigger because their office is Monday thru Friday and I have limited days during the week. They can control my cycle this way. I like it because it decreases my stress.

Follicle check this morning showed that my lining has thickened slightly to 6.8mm. Still on the thin side but at least it's thicker than the bare minimum of 6mm that my RE wants to see. He checked for pulsatility and there's good blood flow to the uterine arteries so we are not sure what the problem is.

I also had three mature follicles: 25mm on the left, 20mm and 17.6mm on the right. They are so big that they should be ready to pop but there's still no LH surge yet. I took one OPK this morning and it was negative. They gave me another one at the clinic and it was negative too. Doctor thinks the Letrozole might be messing with my surge. He drew my blood again and will be calling me back with the results to see if he needs to give me a trigger shot.

Doc called me back. My blood LH is on the rise - it was 11.2 on Wednesday and it's now 18.3 so he thinks I'll be surging tonight and will probably ovulate Saturday or Sunday. This also gives my lining an extra day or two to grow. He doesn't think I need the trigger shot because I'm about to surge on my own.

Will be monitoring my OPK!! I hope all three follicles pop! :)

Oh GL! Weekend surge! That way you can take it easy after iui, and maybe get some bding in afterwards!

Thanks froggy. We are actually skipping the IUI this cycle. I'd rather save the money for injectables next cycle. But there will be lots of BD'ing this weekend for sure! LOL! :)

Well thats even better! Weekend surge=lots of bd time!

Beaglemom - I just noticed that you are already 4 DPO. Good luck!!

Anyone else O'ed already? I'm trying not to get my hopes up but with three follicles I should have three times the chance for a BFP this cycle, right?

Im not sure if I o'ed or not yet. I am on cd17 but unmedicated, so it should be a late o. Im really kicking myself in the butt because I wish I would have opk'ed this cycle. I wanted one more month off, but I hate not knowing now.

Froggy - I did the same thing one month! Caused me more stress in not knowing...but I have pretty decent O signs naturally.

Floridasian - good luck...by the way, be sure to put in a few extra after O...I believe I was told once that you can release multiple eggs at different times...so not all at once...maybe a few hours apart...doesn't hurt to cover your bases.

Yes I have a little over a week left to go...I have not been thinking about it much. I am hoping since lots of stuff happening at work next week, it will go by fast. But I am so excited to start IVF soon! At least all the pre stuff. Not sure if I mentioned on here, but I plan to schedule my retrieval & transfer the 1st week of Dec. So then no stressing about the timing screwing up the holidays with work.

Oh yay beaglemom! That will give you and dh a nice Christmas present!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->