Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

S finally went to my ultra sound today and the darn lady wouldn't tell me anything or let me see the screen.

After the ultra sound was done she told me to keep calm and relax.

But wouldn't confirm if I'm pregnant or not

Still bloated
Bbs hurt a lot
Tired
Nausa most days.

So weird she said that to me after it was all done. :wacko:

Baby dust to all

I get that the technician can't tell you what they see but its odd that you wouldn't see the dr the same day or get a phone call the same day...

I get that the technician can't tell you what they see but its odd that you wouldn't see the dr the same day or get a phone call the same day...

My dr was closed already

I just do not know why the tech said after the ultra sound was done to stay calm and relaxed.

How can I when I have no clue what is going on:wacko:

At my doctor's office my RE is the one who does ALL the ultrasounds and obviously he would explain what was going on during it but I have heard of other places who have ultrasound tech who perform the test and sends the results to the doctor and then the doctor will get with you to go over the results. It doesn't usually take days though.

I think that my ov date was Sunday. Saturday afternoon my right ovary was screaming at me. Sunday morning I had ewcm, then Sunday after noon I had aching on my right side. Yesterday I don't recall feeling anything, but today I have an ache closer to my hip. So maybe that's my egg moving down! We didn't get a whole lot of bding in this weekend because we were touring Dallas and by the time we git back to our room I was exhausted. We did bd sunday evening. Do yall think I have a shot?

froggy - my RE says within a 24-hour period of ovulation is well within the window! I'd say you're good!

I also think I ovulated on Sunday so we're in this TWW together!!!

Sigh, not much hope for me this cycle. Ovulated yesterday, could feel it happened. And BD yesterday night but something happened and his little swimmers didn't get in. Sigh....:wacko:

Sigh, not much hope for me this cycle. Ovulated yesterday, could feel it happened. And BD yesterday night but something happened and his little swimmers didn't get in. Sigh....:wacko:
:hugs: It happens. I wouldn't rule yourself out completely. There is always pre-ejaculation you know!

How's everyone doing today? Beaglemom, when are you going to test?

Hi ladies just popping into say hi, hope everyone is doing okay and enjoying everything fall has to offer. I am enjoying everything pumpkin as I live for this time of year to indulge on everything pumpkiny and delicious.

Enjoy your evening!

I think I will bring out the first test tomorrow. I was going to wait, but figured why wait? If I did implant that day I felt strange, tomorrow would be a good day to try testing.

I think I will bring out the first test tomorrow. I was going to wait, but figured why wait? If I did implant that day I felt strange, tomorrow would be a good day to try testing.

Hi Beaglemom,

Did you test?

No...forgot to lay out a test as a reminder.

Praying - good to hear from you. Are you still on BCP? Do you know when you'll be allowed to TTC again?

Can't wait for some good news, beaglemom!!

Beagle how could you forget to test, dont you know we are waiting on ya :) ?????

Florida-Yip still on BCP take my last one on the 24th then the plan is to go in for cd2 scan once af shows and then onto IUI so if all goes well with my scan and follies I am looking at my first IUI process in early Novemeber so I may just get a late pumpkin seed after all :) How have you been doing?

so dr finally called me and asked me to come back in a week... that was all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->