Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

I'm feeling really hopeful for this cycle! I will probably get burned for getting my hopes up but with three follicles, a clear HSG, and good BD timing I just can't help but feeling excited! I think I have a better shot than the two IUI cycles I had! :)

FX all goes well on your CD2 scan, praying!

I'm feeling really hopeful for this cycle! I will probably get burned for getting my hopes up but with three follicles, a clear HSG, and good BD timing I just can't help but feeling excited! I think I have a better shot than the two IUI cycles I had! :)

Wow that sounds great! I am feeling hopeful for you too :)

Good luck! :thumbup:

Beaglemom im anxiously awaiting your test!

GL Florida! Stay hopeful!

Vanessa I would call them back and demand that someone tell me what is going on!

Afm yesterday morning I woke up with hives all over, took some benadryl only for them to come back yesterday evening and took more benadryl! Then at 2 am I woke up to more hives all over my belly and back and thighs, so I took more benadryl, and put frozen spinich on all my itchy places. Now this morning still have hives on my thighs and now on the palm of my hands. Im fixing to try to get into the dr so I haven't taken any more benadryl in case they want to give me something. Nothing in my diet or soaps has changed, I have never had this before!

Negative test this morning...I am starting to cramp as well. My husband says I am breaking out because I am pregnant. I don't think so. He says to test Sunday but if I start spotting I will wait until after Mon/Tues.

Vanessa I would call them back and demand that someone tell me what is going on!

Afm yesterday morning I woke up with hives all over, took some benadryl only for them to come back yesterday evening and took more benadryl! Then at 2 am I woke up to more hives all over my belly and back and thighs, so I took more benadryl, and put frozen spinich on all my itchy places. Now this morning still have hives on my thighs and now on the palm of my hands. Im fixing to try to get into the dr so I haven't taken any more benadryl in case they want to give me something. Nothing in my diet or soaps has changed, I have never had this before!

I am so sorry to hear about the hives.. Ekk. Hope the md can help you. I was reading your post and then read your signature. I see your dh had a varocele repaired. My dh has had one for years. About 5 years ago he saw this family practice md to try and get answers and treatment and the md refused since we weren't trying. Dh has high sperm count but low motility and I truly believe the longterm varocele is the reason. My obgyn has told us we could get it fix but a lot of the times 8 doesn't change anything but icing the testicles before my fertile window can help. It did help last month. It just makes me wonder how icing can help but repairing it cannot. Do you know if the cauterized the vessel or used glue?

Sorry for the negative test, beaglemom. But definitely test again in a few days - you never know! FX'ed AF stays away!

froggy - sorry about the hives. That must be extremely annoying and uncomfortable. I had a bad episode one time when I was in middle school. It was only on my neck but it was so severe and itchy it ended up forming a thick dark-red crust on my neck and all leathered up. I was so miserable that I wanted to die! I don't remember how long it took for it to finally go away. I had a few more milder episodes later in high school but those weren't as bad. I think they mostly happened around change of seasons. I hope you get some relief soon!!

When is IUI scheduled for, FutureBabyG?

They actually went through his aorta with a catheter all the way down to his abdomen placed a coil in his vessel. According to the urologist it fixed but his sperm count didn't show that!

called dr said just want to run another u/s
did another urine at dr office BFN-
said in u/s that both my overies looked great
said wanted another u/s to double check as they did not see anything but
we could have counted wrong.. after first u/s the tech told me moving forward to be calm and relax- :wacko:
whatever that means.
baby dust to all this weekend...
hubby did a full medical all was great

No worries...I am just ready to get the next few days out of the way...I would love a surprise positive before IVF...but we are just so prepared to move on.

They actually went through his aorta with a catheter all the way down to his abdomen placed a coil in his vessel. According to the urologist it fixed but his sperm count didn't show that!

Oh my that makes me too nervous. I can only imagine how frustrating that would be for you and him both. Good luck and again sorry about the hives.

Floridasian- funny story on Wednesday they called me to confirm my appointment for today for the US. I started testing with my monitor on Tuesday and it was immediately high; which worried me bc I never get high that early and I truly don't know the first day I would have got a high because I never got a low. I asked to speak with the rn and she said if I got a positive to call them immediately. Well this am I did my monitor and it looked like a positive to me but only registered as a high which has happened before so I took opk and it looked positive but said negative so I proceeded to the US and told the md I felt like I would ovulate in the next day or so. She said oh really. I gave you an extra day since last time the lining was on the thin side. Which she did iui cd14. A np student was there and started the US and she immediately said well you know your body better than opks you are definitely surging and will ovulate late tonight or tomorrow am. She said my lining was 10.5. Egg on right side was 24 and I had one on the left the same size. I forgot to ask about the measurements on it exactly. So she made me trigger right then and said she will call with iui time for tomorrow.

I didn't know they did iui on weekends I was so scared I would end up wasting this cycle. I am sooo happy to know that clomid doesn't thin my lining too much and it does help me get more than one follicule. I am so nauseous right now. I think my nerves are getting the best of me. Errrg

That is great about the eggs...ovulating more than one always made me feel extra gross & bloated...so it could be that mixed with nerves. Good luck...sounds like you have a great shot this time!

Wow - that's exciting FutureBabyG! I'm glad you can get you in tomorrow so you don't miss it. I'm surprised they didn't just go ahead and do the IUI today since you're already surging - my RE would rather err on the safe side and do it earlier than later for some reason. But your timing looks great. Perfect lining too and two follicles - you have a great shot this cycle!! Good luck!!

Wow - that's exciting FutureBabyG! I'm glad you can get you in tomorrow so you don't miss it. I'm surprised they didn't just go ahead and do the IUI today since you're already surging - my RE would rather err on the safe side and do it earlier than later for some reason. But your timing looks great. Perfect lining too and two follicles - you have a great shot this cycle!! Good luck!!

Thanks. Ya I don't know why she didn't suggest doing it today but I really don't think I will ovulate until tomorrow. My temp went up today which it usually does the day before I ovulate. It should drop to low tomorrow and then spike Sunday. My trend usually goes that way but you never know. I don't know what the hcg will do to my cycle since I was already surging if it will make me ovulate sooner or not. Only time will tell.

That is great about the eggs...ovulating more than one always made me feel extra gross & bloated...so it could be that mixed with nerves. Good luck...sounds like you have a great shot this time!

Absolutely. I had three last time. One dominate and the two others on the left side. I didn't ask if there were more than one on each side.

Thanks. Ya I don't know why she didn't suggest doing it today but I really don't think I will ovulate until tomorrow. My temp went up today which it usually does the day before I ovulate. It should drop to low tomorrow and then spike Sunday. My trend usually goes that way but you never know. I don't know what the hcg will do to my cycle since I was already surging if it will make me ovulate sooner or not. Only time will tell.

You may have a more intense O from the trigger. Also I heard that not all mature eggs drop at O, so the trigger makes sure they all release...no idea where I read that or if it is true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->