Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Good point beaglemom I forgot about only 1 egg releasing with normal ovulation and all eggs release with hcg unless they turn into a cyst. Either way we have to start somewhere and iui tomorrow will work.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Beaglemom - did you test again?

FutureBabyG - how did your IUI go?

My temps have been going down the past few days which is weird because I have a 15-16 day LP on progesterone and I'm only 8 DPO. Not sure what to make out of it but I guess we'll see. I'm still planning on testing on Wednesday at 10 DPO - our 9th wedding anniversary!!

That is odd that on the progesterone your temps would go down.

Iui went well. They ended up scheduling it for Saturday. I didn't know they did it on the weekends but she was really nice. Can't wait to hear your bfp.

Tested again today with another negative. I spotted a little in the bathroom earlier. I have been out all day & haven't gone again...so I will check before bed. Another reason to postpone IUI until early Dec...I knew my cycle would not be on time when I wanted it. So it being late this week means my timing would land me right in the week of Thanksgiving which is what I wanted to avoid. I may keep testing daily with cheapies...not sure yet.

Hope your temp goes back up. I am no good with charts but my implantation?

Sorry for the negative, beaglemom! Did you mean you are pushing the IVF off to December or are you doing another IUI?

FutureBabyG - glad the IUI went well. It looks like you had really good timing and your temps are looking good too! Hope this is it for you!

My temp went back up slightly this morning. I don't feel any different otherwise. We shall see what tomorrow's test say! Getting nervous!!

I may not have explained on this thread. I plan to start the bcp with this cycle...but I plan to take them a little longer so we can do the IVF the 1st week of Dec. Basically I am in a weird spot time wise. I do not want to do anything the week of Thanksgiving. It is a huge time off week at work so I let the other folks take it. Plus my husband is in retail, so everything in Nov leads up to Black Friday. So I am hoping to start meds late Nov to put retrieval in Dec. If I wait another cycle it will put my timing off & in to Christmas. So figured best to manipulate it a little. But I am also curious as to what the dr says. I looked at my calendar & Thanksgiving week is not as cramped as I thought...so maybe I can squeeze it in...but I don't want to stress myself out with the schedule either...so I think Dec makes more sense.

Looks like your temp is headed back up...good luck!

I see - well I'm sure they'll be able to manipulate your cycle with BCP so you can get the timing worked out however you want. Hopefully your doctor will have a good plan for you on that!

Hey ladies, glad to hear your iui went well future!
Beaglemom that seems like a good plan. Im glad your doc is willing to "customize" your cycle for your schedule! That takes off a little stress of the whole process.

And symptom spotting Florida?

Afm my hives were apparently caused by fungi. My doc said that she has gotten it on her face from washing too much. She treated me with yeast infection medicine, and a strong antihistamine that I have now discontinued because I read that it causes delirium only after having hallucinations! Really creeped me out! As far as ttc goes im having a little cramping today. No sore boobies yet. Im really not 100% sure when I ovulated, but if I did on the 5th like I think then next sunday I should expect af or bfp. But my lp is always off so who the heck knows! I usually have around a 30 day cycle even after earlier ov on letrozole. I guess that means that the letrozole lengthened my lp. According to my lmp my 30 days is 16th(Thursday). If no bfp, im really excited to see what vitex can do for my cycles! And I will begin opks again!

I had hives a few years ago on my arm and it turned out it was from touching poison ivy in the back yard. I had no idea how I came in contact with it but apparently that's what it was. I hope you got some relief from the medication although the side effects really seem creepy!

I am having really bad skin breakouts. It started 2-3 days ago I think. I always get zits in the TWW but last couple of cycles have been mild. I have zits on my nose and chin (my chin is a MESS!) and around my hair line and I think all over my scalp too! Today I'm having a headache in the afternoon. I usually only get it if I don't get enough sleep the night before but that's definitely not the case today so I'm taking it as a sign?

Hey ladies!!

Sorry I have been MIA. I got caught up and wanted to say sorry beagle for the bfn :( I really wish that BFP would just show up damn it!

Future wow you do know your body well! Hopefully this is it for you fxd!

Froggy hope your feeling better!!

Afm I am still on metformin for pcos and on provera to hold of a period to stop the endos growth until next IUI. Dh and I have decided to do the IUI with Injectables. I'm so scared. What if we spend more money on another IUI plus really expensive meds and it still doesn't work? Plus, I have been so against needles since we started and it's time to realize I have to try something else. I hate needles! Right now I'm still working on my weight. I haven't weighed myself in a while so don't know how much more I need to lose. I ate like crap this weekend we went to a local sauerkraut festival where I ate horribly. But when in Rome lol but back at it this week and want to keep it up through the weekend. Also, doing self fertility massage with castor oil 3 days on three days off to prepare for next IUI. I want it to be in December if I can get some more weight off.

Hope everyone's doing ok and patiently awaiting some BFPs!:)

BFN for me this morning - looks like I'll be moving into injectables as well.

BFN for me this morning - looks like I'll be moving into injectables as well.

I know you got your last positive early, but every pregnancy can be different. You have a few more days.

I do not think I will be testing anymore...still waiting on something to happen. Light brown spotting right now.

Floridasian has your MD told you what medications you will be injecting.

Thanks beaglemom - I have two more progesterone suppositories left so I'll be testing again tomorrow morning. If it's still negative I won't bother refilling my prescription for this cycle.

FutureBabyG - no. I wish I knew so I could start shopping around for it.

Now the question is do I do just the injectables or injectables with IUI?

Thanks beaglemom - I have two more progesterone suppositories left so I'll be testing again tomorrow morning. If it's still negative I won't bother refilling my prescription for this cycle.

FutureBabyG - no. I wish I knew so I could start shopping around for it.

Now the question is do I do just the injectables or injectables with IUI?

I say do both. We do iui but back it was bding. If your dh doesn't have an abnormal sa then you could bd the day before, then iui, and bd again. Or whatever works for you both.

I say do both. We do iui but back it was bding. If your dh doesn't have an abnormal sa then you could bd the day before, then iui, and bd again. Or whatever works for you both.

I'm leaning towards both as well. That way, if it fails, I'll at least know that we've tried everything we could.

Floridasian...I say both as well. You are already in for the money of injections & monitoring...might as well tack on the IUI.

Questions on injectable meds - do you start them on CD3? If so, how do you get the meds on time if you don't go in for your baseline scan until CD3?

Questions on injectable meds - do you start them on CD3? If so, how do you get the meds on time if you don't go in for your baseline scan until CD3?

I started mine on CD 7. I used Freedom Fertility. They will call you & ask what day you want them delivered. I would call your dr & tell him that is what you want to do so he can go ahead & have the presciption for you. I never had any issue getting mine on time. My dr was great about faxing in the script & my insurance was fast too I guess because I never had any issues. Be sure to double check you are not covered for the prescriptions. If you are not covered, think very strongly on how many cycles on injections before IVF. Meds can get costly & add up fast...& it is only more intense with IVF.

UGH I AM SO TIRED OF WAITING FOR MY CYCLE ALREADY! Doesn't help that it is rainy & dreary today & I just want to be at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->